I feel these are going too slow?

Ok,,,looks like you've taken the unsafe way,,,, lol.

also perlite ,,although it holds water ( minimally) it helps more with aeration.

Nooo dont say that....

I'm paranoid AF with this...lol  Tried to go to paranoia annonymous but they wont tell me where they meet!

Nah mate i know you speak the truth, but I just dont know enough about nutes etc to go this way just yet, huge learning curve here currently lol

• Upvote 1

Howdy newbud, I'm growing in perlite/vermiculite at the moment and using only canna a+ b base nutes. It's not hard at all mate. If it's all the additives that confuse you, don't stress about that. You can get away with just using base nutes and canna is a good option for that. I'll be updating my diary tonight, check it out if you want. Can't get much easier imo.

Good luck with whatever route you choose mate [emoji106]

I will follow mate for sure

I think you need airflow in that tent ..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I do mate totally agree, have trunking and fans be here in day or so, just pc fans but should be enough to change the air over in tent.

I transplanted tonight to osmocote premium plus, took them out very carefully, edging around them, had to sit them down while filled pots up again, they were only out for a few mins. 

I took a pic, root system not great at all especially on one, the one with the larger root system had 2 bits of pearlite wrapped in, like it was trying to suck the moisture out of it....

Anyhow, all a learning curve, see if these girls settle in with some TLC.

Watered in and allowed to drain off outside, wont water now for couple days, then I have a solution of seasol made up, 2ml in 900ml thats half strength.

I recall a gardner telling me once you can never kill anything with seasol, dunno how true this is....

onwards n upwards eh :)

post-64962-0-57568100-1554188150_thumb.jpg