I feel these are going too slow?

My seed tent is 80cm high 80cm wide and 45cm deep so pretty small and it fits that light in perfectly but I don't think it was the same brand as yours though but it's the same looking, it came in a plain box so most likely a none branded cheppo I have lol

Tent sits on a constant 22-24 degrees with a small computer fan coming on for 15 mins every 1 hour.

• Upvote 1

Phone won't let me upload pic, keeps running out memory, it's only a shit box phone, but my potting mix is

Garden Essentials

Multi purpose potting mix

Organic base mix

Suitable for potting and planting

Aussie made.

Mixed with perlite.

If you go Bunnings n out in garden Essentials potting mix, its first one that comes up.

Hey mate that soil is shithouse no offense. ive used it on normal plants/veges they hated it.

Garden essentials soil is cheap and nasty man you should repot up in osmocote premium the blue bagged one

Ok thanks

All the info great, all taken on board.

I REALLY appreciate it guys, not like there's a TAFE course in this.

So I'll bin my soil n get what you recommend

I'm not a know it all and suck up info from you all.

Give to Mrs for plants.

I'll keep the T5 for now, as have a ute rego due, but an HPS will be bought in next couple weeks.

I have USB fans coming, and have trunking, plan to do a small inlet and exhaust.

Dropped back to 20/4 for now

Cheers guys

Fucking love this place

Info like gold!!!