I feel these are going too slow?

What SE suggested is basically a form of hydroponics NBG. Less chance of overwatering, every newbs worst enemy... and will give you better rates of growth and better control of your nutrients.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok but as far as nutes just have seasol n piwerfeed.

Bunnings is all have, I'm not city n no access to hydro shops.

Ok .if you can't get nutrients from the net ? ,,,maybe your better off with some potting mix

Guess I could get off net, the perlite vermiculite sounds pretty sensible.

Can you recommend nutes?

Sorry SE for my lack of knowledge, I did look at it all before bit was all confusing info, A n B n canna this n canna that..

I canna get my head round it...

That said I might just play safe with the osmocote premium for now n try the verm n perl next grow

Edited by Newbudgrower

hey mate I never used perlite in that osmocote soil, but guess it couldn't hurt

Nah I'm not gonna use perlite either, packet says it has water retention additives already in it.

So by tonight I'll be re potted in osmocote premium plus, lights 20/4, pull back watering, n looking to get an HPS soon.

That should all help I reckon

Thanks to all here

Can you recommend nutes?

Sorry SE for my lack of knowledge, I did look at it all before bit was all confusing info, A n B n canna this n canna that..

That said I might just play safe with the osmocote premium for now n try the verm n perl next grow

Ok,,,looks like you've taken the unsafe way,,,,lol.

also perlite ,,although it holds water ( minimally) it helps more with aeration.

Can you recommend nutes?

Howdy newbud, I'm growing in perlite/vermiculite at the moment and using only canna a+ b base nutes. It's not hard at all mate. If it's all the additives that confuse you, don't stress about that. You can get away with just using base nutes and canna is a good option for that. I'll be updating my diary tonight, check it out if you want. Can't get much easier imo.

Good luck with whatever route you choose mate [emoji106]

Howdy newbud, I'm growing in perlite/vermiculite at the moment and using only canna a+ b base nutes. It's not hard at all mate. If it's all the additives that confuse you, don't stress about that. You can get away with just using base nutes and canna is a good option for that. I'll be updating my diary tonight, check it out if you want. Can't get much easier imo.

Good luck with whatever route you choose mate [emoji106]

It can get easier,

organic soil and ph 6-7 water.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app