Idk wtf to do That lil bit I smoked yesterday was decent enough I dam sure don’t wanna smoke weed that’s been sprayed with pesticides n shit n has bug shit all over it idk maybe I can up the feed n. Shit n maybe the plant will be able to take care of it also there seems to be a fair few jumping spiders n stuff in there I dam sure don’t wanna hurt all the good bugs n shit idk what u rekon maybe all the heat n shit has stressed out n that’s why the bugs came in maybe I can get it good I’ll wait n see I spose

Idk wtf to do That lil bit I smoked yesterday was decent enough I dam sure don’t wanna smoke weed that’s been sprayed with pesticides n shit n has bug shit all over it idk maybe I can up the feed n. Shit n maybe the plant will be able to take care of it also there seems to be a fair few jumping spiders n stuff in there I dam sure don’t wanna hurt all the good bugs n shit idk what u rekon maybe all the heat n shit has stressed out n that’s why the bugs came in maybe I can get it good I’ll wait n see I spose

Get some Dipel,Bunnings sell it as Yates Natures Way Caterpillar Killer it's a non toxic bio insecticide.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I can’t get to Bunnings and I’m broke I rekon I can borrow a few dollers but I think I saw it in woollies thing is two o can’t really feed cuse it’s gunna rain i think I’m gunna give it something tho maybe there is also random flying bugs to I’m gunna knock up some of that special sauce my reasoning is if the plant is healthy the bugs go some where else sort of thing I gotta do something tho

The C word is one word admin dont like on the boards so that is why it comes up as it dose.

Where i come from the C word it not to b used lightly and gets tossed around like it is nothing...

:good:

Indeed, it's a good way to get your shit messed up by some other *#%@/s who share a  similar opinion.

BTW.. Nice plants, Ozway. B)

Edited by Indycar