What are you talking about mate ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Who are you again ?

I've been here for quiet a while and you just seem to join forums to see how much crap they can take before kicking you out. Im here for growing not a 50 cent bucks party. Keep the rest to pms please where they belong

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I've been here for quiet a while and you just seem to join forums to see how much crap they can take before kicking you out. Im here for growing not a 50 cent bucks party. Keep the rest to pms please where they belong

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Talk growing then instead of trying to dictate to others what they can talk about. I'm always up for a discussion on indoor or outdoor,organics and synthetic nutrients,genetics or anything else growing related.

No one has come here looking for trouble,you've jumped into a thread that I made to share some pics and info and done your best to derail it.

• Upvote 1

Is in your water, unless u r using water with 0.0 EC

I don't use the complete AN range,no calmag, nutrients A n B the rest is micro stuff,aloevate, bud candy to feed microbes

Saying they need calmag all the time is a cop out ,not identify real problem

You gotta remember that I'm growing with leds too mate so I don't know the science on it but if I don't run cal mag I end up with heaps of purpling In the stems. Plus the plants use a shit load of it during stretch.