I am clasping my pearls ,pursing my lips and tightening my anal sphincter just looking at that perfect example of the Devils lettuce Ozway.

I

Thanks for the kind words,she's a nice plant and one of if not my favourite cross to grow outside but perfection it isnt

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Nah, it is obedience training.

Sorry, R.C. I can't buy into that 'tish'. If you're happy to label it as obedience training, so be it.

I'll stick with the common courtesy theory. In your eyes I may be blinded by "the establishment". Tthough I will say 'respect' and 'loyalty' rates highly with me. So referring to me or someone else as a cunt isn't going to win me over quickly because I regard both those values highly. Different strokes, for different folks i guess..

• Upvote 2

Here's challenge for you.. Pick a pub, any pub, and at the top of your voice, start spewing out sentences containing the word *#%@ and see how well you progress with that, cobber. ;)

EDIT: Bugger it, it doesn't even have to be a pub. Pick your own public populated area and go for it.

Ive drunk in pubs from Derby WA to Southport Tassie (most southern pub in aussie). Roughest pub ive been to would be Halls creek followed by the Commercial hotel Parramatta. Blue Cattle dog in St Clair was a haunt of mine every night for a few years- fantastic rowdy tough pub.It pulls a huge working man crowd. Ive drunk in Pubs from Northern Island to Portugal to the Greek islands.

Im in a pub at least once a week. Was in a 5 star hotel last week and was swearing at the bar- no one said a word. Its just how I and most aussies talk. Sure you younger generation don't seem to swear as much as us old kunts though and do seem to get offended by everything.

Ill talk how I like, ive never had someone (apart from my mum..haha- she slapped me once..haha) tell me off for my language. I do get told to Shuush a lot from the wife as I can get pretty loud. 

Indy, I swear all day everyday. Clients love it I recon. 

Edited by Lucky Luke