Ahh your not Aussie then?

This is our best comedian and when he went to canada they didn't like the c word either so he wrote a song..  (and yes aussies use the word as often as fk. So every couple sentences). Its a great descriptive word. From "I love ya kunt" to "im gunna burry you ya kunt" or even "hes the funniest Kunt" or in the case of coco. "The Kunt can grow"

I give you Kevin Bloody Wilson, The funniest kunt ever and a national tressure.

Here's challenge for you.. Pick a pub, any pub, and at the top of your voice, start spewing out sentences containing the word *#%@ and see how well you progress with that, cobber. ;)

EDIT: Bugger it, it doesn't even have to be a pub. Pick your own public populated area and go for it.

Edited by Indycar

Here's challenge for you.. Pick a pub, any pub, and at the top of your voice, start spewing out sentences containing the word *#%@ and see how well you progress with that, cobber. ;)

EDIT: Bugger it, it doesn't even have to be a pub. Pick your own public populated area and go for it.

I do that at the pub every Friday lol.
  • Upvote 1

I do that at the pub every Friday lol.

Pick another Pub you've never put a foot in. :D

Yes, there are times and places where you can get away with it. But you can't carry on with that shit right across our big broad countryside anytime you see fit. Anyone with a ounce of civility within them will interject and see that you and/or your social problem removed from the establishment/situation if the landscape isn't fit for that language (women and kids present).

For sure, there's no shortage of dives that'll accept that crap. They are the same shitholes where you don't see woman and children hanging out (well, ones with any self-respect). And if you were in "a pub full of women and children and call them all cnuts", you'd probably need to be locked up 'n have ya head read.

For what it's worth. I do understand and appreciate your angle, papa (being a piss pot myself for many years). But lets be real, it's not a free-for-all like Luke put it out there. There is a time and place for everything. Like your local watering-hole where it's predominately blokes, work sites, gig's where KBW and 'Rude are at, and so on.

For sure, there's no shortage of dives that'll accept that crap. They are the same shitholes where you don't see woman and children hanging out (well, ones with any self-respect). And if you were in "a pub full of women and children and call them all cnuts", you'd probably need to be locked up 'n have ya head read.

For what it's worth. I do understand and appreciate your angle, papa (being a piss pot myself for many years). But lets be real, it's not a free-for-all like Luke put it out there. There is a time and place for everything. Like your local watering-hole where it's predominately blokes, work sites, gig's where KBW and 'Rude are at, and so on.

The same as a lot of words,it's the context in which they are used that can be offensive to some people,but in the end it's just a word and if it's not being used in a derogatory manner or directed at someone as an insult,personally I can't see a problem with it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The same as a lot of words,it's the context in which they are used that can be offensive to some people,but in the end it's just a word and if it's not being used in a derogatory manner or directed at someone as an insult,personally I can't see a problem with it.

And that's where it appears to be lost with you. Just because you find the word acceptable, doesn't mean that the person standing beside you feels or takes it same way.

Personally, I tend to believe it's a word best removed from one's vocabulary so not to offend others.

• Upvote 1

And that's where it appears to be lost with you. Just because you find the word acceptable, doesn't mean that the person standing beside you feels or takes it same way.

Personally, I tend to believe it's a word best removed from one's vocabulary so not to offend others.

What if we removed every word that someone finds offensive from our vocabulary ? It'd make for interesting conversations wouldn't it ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Ozwayococayocolay
  • Upvote 1