What’s wrong with this plant?

Molasses getting a good rap here.

I've used it when doing compost teas, feeds what your multiplying.

Have used Lucerne for the same thing.

Trioderma in Lucerne too.

Molasses won't create the microlife. Maybe beneficial to feed what you have I guess.

If you use molasses as a food source in a compost tea and then soil drench and foliar that, well, I have only done a few teas but, yeah, thats the shit.....

Black unsurphured black strap molasses from woolies works

Edited by Carbcon
  • Upvote 1

It's strikes me as a bit strange when new growers, without a few successful runs under their belt , are so eager to pump as much as they can into their mediums,especially soil

What I mean is that u already have issues, yet u r keen to make additions suntractions but u can't even work out where u r going wrong

LESS IS MORE

There only a handful of experienced growers here ,beware not all advice is good advice as Aqua will tell u,on 1 side was don't re pot u don't need to just do this n put this in

The other side was to re pot into a larger pot with a new supply of nutrients

Fortunately she was able to come up with the correct solution to her problem

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Spot on mic.

So just repot into a lot bigger pot using the correct soil mix and add nutes that corespnds with pot size? If thos what you are saying and you are ready to repot do you tease out the bound roots, like u do with other plants, or just let them do their thing? I got told several rimes that 20ly pots was sufficient. So az a newbie i tend to take note of what, i believe is the right way. In a previous hobby i saw many fall into same trap

20lt pot is never big enough for a photo plant auto yeah fine. All your plant needs is a bigger pot and a good feed and dont play with the roots when you repot it.

• Upvote 1

They were supposed to get a bit bigger, they started flowering by themselves about the start of Nov, so i threw them in the shed at night for 12 hrs

its been a weird old year, had some plants go into flower, left out to grow out of it, they just keep on heading, its been dark cloud and bugger all sun for months

got a better sun tan in august than December lol 

What's this about pollinating to start heading earlier ,,i normally play with fems so I never heard that one ,,

I don’t what I’m talking about, so I assumed .. but yeah i’m blamming it on daylight hours because everyone seems to be having the exact same thing happening to their plants this year .. weird one or good one as you bloom more times a year ..? Dunno know what mother nature is got in store for us, Excpet not normal seasons and a little of a head fuck thrown in.. [emoji23] [emoji38]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Edited by kloud9

19lt pot, non auto plant, done the Texas Gs in 19lt pots as well, was good for a couple lbs off 6 plants

That would of been root bound as fuck hahaha. Bet the cunt blew over in the wind too. [emoji16]

What's this about pollinating to start heading earlier ,,i normally play with fems so I never heard that one ,,

Yeah ive never heard of that one either.