What’s wrong with this plant?

Hey dudes, not sure if one of my plants has a nutrient deficiency or maybe I’m not watering correctly. Have two indicas (granddaddy purp) growing outdoors in soil which are 53 days old now.

Since topping the plants a bit over 2 weeks ago, one of them hasn’t recovered as well as the other plant. Maybe because I stuffed this one up while topping and cut off a branch of new growth and a leaf off it by accident.

Just growing in organic potting mix with some perlite & just use seasol along with FlairForm GreenDream Grow (yes it’s a hydro nutrient but I am using outdoors) maybe this is the problem? Obviously it has also been really hot lately too. Ph levels are between 6.5 and 7.

One plant looks ok, but the one I f**ked up has been drooping and the lower leaves have lost some colour, the leaves right at the bottom have turned yellow though.

Any help appreciated

Here’s a photo of what I’m going on about

post-62962-0-55477100-1546401934_thumb.jpeg

Is this the one that needed potting up or am i thinking of someone else ?

Yeah mate it was me haha, it’s in a bit bigger size pot now, waiting for the ones I ordered online (my mistake ordering before Christmas & they don’t re open until Jan 7 lol)

I was hoping they would have arrived already but I gotta wait until then

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Don't stress mine recovered from that. Your soil might be getting a bit hot. Try putting something light around the pot. Even an old pillowcase will help.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks, they’ve definitely been copping the heat & they’re in a really sunny spot most of the time. I’ll give it a go cheers [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app