What’s wrong with this plant?

Nutrient Uptake like sugars eg: glucose uptake form plant converts in energy[emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Sorry that is not true.

Photosynthesis is the plant takes in carbon dioxide + water + light  and they produce glucose + oxygen

The plant doesnt take in glucose, it produces glucose to feed microbial life take brake down the chemicals N, P , K ect for the plant to uptake it.

Adding Molasses will not make you fruit sweeter because of the sugar/ glucose. It will make it sweeter as it will help the microbial life grow which will increase the uptake of nutes. There for the plant is better over all health with have better carbohydrate levels in the sap. which is measured in a term called BRIX.  Brix is the sugar measurement ( sweetness level ) in ALL plants not just cannabis. 

• Upvote 1

Is mg chelate totally different to spson salts?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’m not 100% sure, as far as I know Epsom Salts is magnesium sulphate, but have read about a few people fertilising with epsom salt wth good results.

I just bought Yates magnesium chelate while I was in Bunnings, & the leaves are already looking greener already

Edited by RickJames
  • Upvote 1

I’m not 100% sure, as far as I know Epsom Salts is magnesium sulphate, but have read about a few people fertilising with epsom salt wth good results.

I just bought Yates magnesium chelate while I was in Bunnings, & the leaves are already looking greener already

Must go check it out. Ive been using a little epson salts recently

It's strikes me as a bit strange when new growers, without a few successful runs under their belt , are so eager to pump as much as they can into their mediums,especially soil

What I mean is that u already have issues, yet u r keen to make additions suntractions but u can't even work out where u r going wrong

LESS IS MORE

There only a handful of experienced growers here ,beware not all advice is good advice as Aqua will tell u,on 1 side was don't re pot u don't need to just do this n put this in

The other side was to re pot into a larger pot with a new supply of nutrients

Fortunately she was able to come up with the correct solution to her problem

• Upvote 1

It's strikes me as a bit strange when new growers, without a few successful runs under their belt , are so eager to pump as much as they can into their mediums,especially soil

What I mean is that u already have issues, yet u r keen to make additions suntractions but u can't even work out where u r going wrong

LESS IS MORE

There only a handful of experienced growers here ,beware not all advice is good advice as Aqua will tell u,on 1 side was don't re pot u don't need to just do this n put this in

The other side was to re pot into a larger pot with a new supply of nutrients

Fortunately she was able to come up with the correct solution to her problem

So just repot into a lot bigger pot using the correct soil mix and add nutes that corespnds with pot size? If thos what you are saying and you are ready to repot do you tease out the bound roots, like u do with other plants, or just let them do their thing? I got told several rimes that 20ly pots was sufficient. So az a newbie i tend to take note of what, i believe is the right way. In a previous hobby i saw many fall into same trap

So just repot into a lot bigger pot using the correct soil mix and add nutes that corespnds with pot size? If thos what you are saying and you are ready to repot do you tease out the bound roots, like u do with other plants, or just let them do their thing? I got told several rimes that 20ly pots was sufficient. So az a newbie i tend to take note of what, i believe is the right way. In a previous hobby i saw many fall into same trap

It is just a "hobby" where you get told to do thos or that, fail, try again, make the same mistakes, fail, give up