The pro's and con's of COCCO

I thought it was impossible to Overwater Coco?

Read that one again and again.

Holds 20% more O2 than soil at full saturation or something?

Guess here if your garden is flooded or super wet, may not get away?

you can’t over water as in you can’t give the plant wet feet, rain will however leach out all nutrients and swing PH
  • Upvote 1

Some people think it is necessary... I've never needed to use it during a grow although I do add some dolomite when I make up the coco.

+1 here lou i use dolomite in before hand

Hey guys ... missing growing so much... still going threw the courts , been to court 3 times, still trying to get charges reduced, going back to court mid January for final verdict if the charges stay or are reduced, so will all be coming to and end soon .. it’s been stressful times ..

Fuck bro that sucks. Well finger crossed mate

• Upvote 1

Being a DC, I can't work out why you would need Cal Mag in coco, what am i missing here ?

Some people think it is necessary... I've never needed to use it during a grow although I do add some dolomite when I make up the coco.

Halfway through the article advises on watering practices. http://www.canna.com.au/problem_solving_coco If you continue reading, it goes on to explain about soft water, light feedings, and cal-mag.

My water supply is .2ec. I need a total minimum of 1.4ec to avoid deficiencies.......generally speaking (Canna coco AB). During much of summer, this is too much for some of my sativas.

Increasing my water supply from .2ec to .4ec with the help of cal mag will let me add less base nutes without issue. Maybe once a month for a couple of feeds seems to work for my grow season.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Tru, was a good read, makes me want to throw me coco away lol 

haven't tried any sativa's in coco, except for me dodgy organic mix, seems to be working great, got me seedlings in the same mix as the 50l pots 

all growing really good, can't see any problems yet anyway, will chuck a pic of the organic ones later today

All the best Bushy, hope ya don't get in to much shit

• Upvote 2