Building a $6,000 High-pressure Aeroponic system that doesn't

BoomTune

I'm speechless, a $6000 system that you want to put in a $20,000+ bunker to house the system. You obviously don't believe in the KISS system.

Have you given any thought to this bunker you propose? The structural integrity needed when you cover the bunker with soil, which has to account for wet and dry soil?  Intake, outlet vents and entrance, plus the stealth needed to hide them. The bunker has to be water and vermin proof, which means concrete plus water proofing. You really want to dig this by hand, good luck, $20,000 for the bunker is probably cheap. The cheapest way is to dig a hole, buy a container, water proof it and bury the container and that still does not address your stealth problems.

For being speechless I've said more than I really care, good luck with your pie in the sky.

Yep 40 foot container buried....Will still have an issue with the heat from ventilation.

Only way to get around that is to have a very expensive Air chiiller for the exhaust.

I'd route the Pool Pump water through  big heat exchanger to cool the Grow room Fan exhaust.

2 decent sized Car Radiators back to back would do...Just need to plumb it into the Pool Water.

I might be giving away information I shouldn't, but I can help you out with to make it full stealth, just takes time and money Bro

Back up pump in parallel with a PX Switch changeover is good insurance, and maybe dual Airpumps.

Good on ya Bro hope all goes well.

keep that Pink teddy for grow security...Pretty sure it would scare off any Stoner from poking around.. lol

Personally I'd make it a Coco grow for simplicity and reduced cost, with little to no reduction to yield

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

Yep 40 foot container buried....Will still have an issue with the heat from ventilation.

Only way to get around that is to have a very expensive Air chiiller for the exhaust.

I'd route the Pool Pump water through  big heat exchanger to cool the Grow room Fan exhaust.

2 decent sized Car Radiators back to back would do...Just need to plumb it into the Pool Water.

I might be giving away information I shouldn't, but I can help you out with to make it full stealth, just takes time and money Bro

Back up pump in parallel with a PX Switch changeover is good insurance, and maybe dual Airpumps.

Good on ya Bro hope all goes well.

keep that Pink teddy for grow security...Pretty sure it would scare off any Stoner from poking around.. lol

Personally I'd make it a Coco grow for simplicity and reduced cost, with little to no reduction to yield

The point I was making like you say, "just takes time and money Bro". I've seen a 3 contained buried setup. Which cost a fortune to do and was purely commercial.

You can solve any problem like this, if you have the money to throw at the problem. You only have to ask how much money you wish to throw at the problem, before it becomes a waste of money. Plus the risk weighed against reward.

• Upvote 1