Building a $6,000 High-pressure Aeroponic system that doesn't

BoomTune

lol, just be honest, you wanna grow a little, or maybe big lol harmless benefical plant called cannabis lol, like the hydro shop gives a fuck what your growing, they just wanna make a sale, id say 95percent of all people that pass through the hydo shop are wanting to grow cannabis lol ok maybe 97percent lol its there bread and butter so to speak, they don't give a fuck what your growing, not really lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm with porky on the weird pink doll lol

That's my Cheer Bear you dolt.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40300000/Cheer-Bear-care-bears-40395791-500-500.jpg

Also, that wasn't a pump. It's the $600 AMIAD Semi-automatic In-line Filter screen (130µ).

b7d868a20f.jpeg

I live with my parents and since my mom doesn't want me to put the drums on the lawn, I plan on tying 14 more drums onto the roof of the car-port and strapping them on the house. This way, I can make full use of the equipment available (She should be ok with me putting them on the car-port at least). But because the reservoir is organic (Swamp water basically) and not the mineral concentrate, it would quickly clog a smaller filter. The great thing about a semi-automatic Filter is that it allows you to clean the mesh-screen without having to remove it. By opening the drain valve, you create a suction that removes debris from the inside while turning the handle. Additionally, you can undo the union-fitting to the reservoir and by using a paint-strainer bag, capture waste that you don't want re-circulating (PVC shavings, slime, ect) in the loop.

This is necessary because these nozzles are of the same quality as those used in outdoor cooling and industrial misting.

CoolMist-Installs-Hospitality-cooling-mi

That is to say, nozzles with a 400µ (0.4mm) orifice. And since they have a spiral-like vain (Impeller) that the jet travels around, the actual opening would be about half that.

Which is why the screen-filter is 130µ (0.13mm) and the higher the mesh number, the faster it becomes clogged. The larger screen area will last much longer before it's auto-cleaning function needs to be used, which I expect will only be once a day at least. If I were to set-up a system were I'd be gone for days or weeks at a time, I'd need a fully automatic filter. That being the FILTAWORX® FW050, an Australian made product by TriangleWaterQuip. But it's about $4,000 so I'll need to raise funds using what I've got so far before heading out bush.

For 3 drums, these nozzles and their fittings (For around $1,000) ensures that I get the 30µ to 50µ droplet sizes for the maximum possible growth.

Yep thats what i say when going into a hydro shop to buy shit "im growing  strawberries and chillies lol

lol, just be honest, you wanna grow a little, or maybe big lol harmless benefical plant called cannabis lol, like the hydro shop gives a fuck what your growing, they just wanna make a sale, id say 95percent of all people that pass through the hydo shop are wanting to grow cannabis lol ok maybe 97percent lol its there bread and butter so to speak, they don't give a fuck what your growing, not really lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Growing Cannabis is not possible at this point in time. If the cops discovered my crop, not only would they confiscate all the equipment, the courts would do everything in their power to destroy me. The New Zealand police and judges certainly made an example of Vinny Eastwood (Drop him a few quid if your feeling generous).

Once I have the funds, I can begin construction of an underground bunker in the bush. Does someone have experience with this? I don't mind walking 5 Km with a shovel and wheelbarrow. It would need to be something the size of a 20,000 Gallon pool.

http://conquestpools.com.au/images/pools/fibreglass-pools-franklin-photo.jpg

I can cover my hands in duck-tape and tlac (Baby powder) to help prevent blisters. There's also the question of MDF board and Electric Generators, batteries, ect.