Building a $6,000 High-pressure Aeroponic system that doesn't

BoomTune

I wanna jump in on this thread so bad, irrigation, bunkers. But I've shyed away until now. I'm unsure why people are tripping about 6,000 for irrigation, especially for that many plants/drums. Has anyone ever walked into a netafim dealer or an irrigation place other than bunnings? to be honest I was surprised at 6grand. After working in the grape horticulture industry stuff adds up and quickly.
Bunkers man, I've seen some doozies(good ones)
Reinforcement everything, sidewalls, top, most has been mentioned. but have you thought about 2 containers side-by-side? honestly its much better working area, will take ALOT of welding/reinforcement after cutting out 2 sidewalls, i highly recommend it.

most important thing afterwoods, smash nice concrete slab on top of it and build a shed to house your proceeds of.
concrete slab will help to disperse weight across everything, get an earthmover in to compact and build up the area a bit.

I've seen a 3 container setup side by side, concrete slab over to stop water, attached to a large barn to feed power, water and hide all ventilation. The farmer had all the machinery required on the dairy farm to start with, so helped secrecy. Son/law was a sparkie and in on the joke, so electricity was covered. Farm used a lot of power in the dairy and all irrigation on farm, so they paid for the power they used and claimed tax on it all. So no Energex to worry about. Virtually all running costs were tax deductible. all waste fluids were simply pumped onto the paddocks.

I don't know the cost of all the setup but probably 50K might not have pull it up. This was a pure commercial setup and not one to get caught with, unless your relies like to visit you in a cage.

Give me my 1.2 x 1.2 now, simple, easy personal. Far too old to freak out now.

Dreamer is probably still in bed with Teddy.

Edited by ZEN2U

Does anyone think this dude is really going to make it happen ???attachicon.gifIMG_3332.JPG

posted his face, i know in new south more than 25 is commercial and hes here talking about dropping 40foot containers into the ground, dropping large sums on irrigation with no reason why he would need 6g plus for said irrigation

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

theres a reason why ive shyed away from this thread