So much frustration spider v persi

using neem in flower or any spray can taint the flavor or your among other issues, mould risk ect, best to gently kill as many as you can by hand and make sure you hang them upside down with the root ball preferably and as they dry 95percent of the mites migrate to the root ball making it easier to eradicate the majority of them in one go, best option for plants that are in flower, good luck with it, cheers, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

using neem in flower or any spray can taint the flavor or your among other issues, mould risk ect, best to gently kill as many as you can by hand and make sure you hang them upside down with the root ball preferably and as they dry 95percent of the mites migrate to the root ball making it easier to eradicate the majority of them in one go, best option for plants that are in flower, good luck with it, cheers, GQ

Hang them upside down? At harvest?

So just wash away soil and hang the lot all connected upside down? Seems like a clever idea.

Have been reading of people washing their buds... would this be a bad idea? Could wash the lot in a bath

yep you got it, hang upside down after you wash the dirt away off the roots, leave the roots on so the mites migrate to the root ball,mites hate being upside down and they will move to the top as the plant dry,s, you will be amazed how many will gather in the roots truly, i personally don't like washing the buds, i don't like taking the the risk of getting mould by wetting the plants and it can ruin your plants terpenes to, so can spraying your plant's while there in flower with neem or any other kind of spray, i know some people do wash there buds but Ive been doing this for a long time and washing your buds isn't something I'd recommend unless your absolutely have to, otherwise like i said just hang em when the time comes and pretty much all the mites will move to the top and you can easily eradicate them that way, and while your waiting for harvest everytime you look at the plant just hold the leaves and gently run your fingers over the leaves to kill as many as you can by hand, at least by doing that you can control the mites from multiplying to some degree and slow down the there process of sucking all the goodness out of your precious plants

The mites will go to the top, roots on or not, they will hang around the end stem in one big group looking for moisture/food

once you got mites full on, nothing will get rid of them, you can only control them, use the vacuum to suck the webs off

as soon as you see a mite you need to take action, wait a week and you got a infestation

they do fuck all damage, it just looks shithouse while there all over it lol