So much frustration spider v persi

Hi all,

Well neem & soap won't shake em. So I bought some persimillis predatory mites a week ago, they are pretty lethargic. Things looking worse. Flowering also looks to be slowing right down. Was expecting big changes...

https://ibb.co/mMpcve
https://ibb.co/fHO4ae

I got a microscope to confirm what I'm chasing... Just going to do another neem and soap spray now.

Any ideas guys... I'm pretty sad/frustrated. But it's my first grow- so to be expected.

Appreciate it!!!

Yeah they spider mites alright. Cunts of things. Neem worked for me but i made it a bit stronger than what it said on the bottle and it took a week or so to start to notice their numbers declining. There is lots of other methods to use though. Google spider mites heaps of info on how to eradicate them. Good luck with it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have been using neem for maybe 2 months now... drops the numbers back a bit, but still can't control it with regular use (every 4-5 days) spraying leaves liberally. I have also tried lots of soak, soap, mavrik, fancy predatory mites... can't believe they are still here. Been doing so much research. I might try bleach tonight & alcohol tomorrow (and save some for me!)

I'm going to try increasing neem use to daily

I'm so desperate I would try that scarid 10 during flower ....

Hi all,

Well neem & soap won't shake em. So I bought some persimillis predatory mites a week ago, they are pretty lethargic. Things looking worse. Flowering also looks to be slowing right down. Was expecting big changes...

Spider mites are sensitive to spinosad but probably so are your predatory mites.

The only other suggestion I have is to increase the air movement if you're in a tent with a big fan - they do not like strong breezes - if the tips are waving around, that should decrease them.

Edited by doctor_nelson

Sorry to here Jackie. Join the club at the moment.

Mine have declined back at the moment and doing a final Neem tonight. I would be easy on the Neem using it daily just in my opinion as from memory can be bad for the plant if too much.

How are you spraying the leaves? I use a pressure sprayer and get right up in under those leaves to blast the fuckers off