So much frustration spider v persi

No no I really value your advice and experience.

So I dug up the first bit of soil- the roots looked white & large... and lots of them.

So what I just did was run 150 litres of pH'd water through the soil & toppped it off with some canna soil.

I'm not sure if I should add nutrients now- assuming I have just stripped them all?

If the plant continues to go to shit over the next 2 weeks. I'll just pull it out and continue with the other one.

Damn.

That's good , it's gonna be your call on that 1 top dressing was good

Maybe some worm castings on top as well to supply some tucker

They need food to grow so it's your call as I said

Don't worry everyone fucks up some time or other

Do the best with it u can n learn for next time

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Just had another thought... could my over zealous application of neem and detergent on the leaves have caused this? Like clogged em up?!

Possibly, though I have used it pretty strong in the past and it all seemed ok. I think your problem is in the root zone though. The pot is probably too big for that root mass, which I'm assuming is small due to plant growth and past problems. It's probably drowning a little and not drying out enough for the roots to wander. 

All the best with it, dont give up, you will get results in the end. You seem smart enough and taking a proactive approach to growing and learning will show results soon enough.

Appologies- I said it was a 50litre container- It is a 25 litre. When I dug in the surface. The roots seemed pretty aggressive and prolofic?

So it is nearly 24 hours since the big flush. I'm not noticing the plant is any worse off yet- I kind of expected it would go down a bit, before up. I have fan right up and exhaust right up to drop humidity as much as possible to increase transpiration and dry the roots out...

Update guys!

Okay so I’ll start with saying I’m an absolute idiot... while cleaning up the grow room I was gazing upon my timer... since I flipped. I flipped to 13ON/11OFF instead of 12/12!!! Stupid me! Could that be the cause of the slow flower progression and all these problems?

The plant still looks relatively the same... except maybe a few more of those rust spots popping up?

Edited by jackiedevineinsunshine