Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Alrighty,

7 days from placing the seeds in the wet paper towels and Jacker Herer Seed A and Blue Power seed B have both sprouted. (Jack Herer is in the green pot)

17974f27a4a0b51635395288406d5c12.jpg

The other two still nothing yet, but I’m hopeful for at least the second Blue Power as it had a tap root when I put it in the soil.

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty guys so here’s a bit of an update. Both a Jack Herer and Blue Power have sprouted well and are looking good. Just wanting to make sure they aren’t stretching too much??

(Green pot is Jack, black pot is Blue Power)

9c34b4ff398cc3095589c55f0614aff3.jpg

Now the other Blue Power has pushed above the soil, but the shell is still very much on it.

67dafddb6a713d9bdb3f4aec29c68b7f.jpg

Should I be getting in there with tweezers and try and peel off that shell?

And finally, the second Jack Herer that didn’t crack in the water (but did sink) or the paper towel method has still not sprouted. How long do you guys usually wait till you call it a dead seed?

I mean I might as well keep it there for a week longer, but I feel after two weeks if there’s no action there won’t be right?

Cheers everyone

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk