Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

have you got the paper towel on top of the seeds as well? or are the seeds just sitting on top?

Hi

Yes the seeds are covered by a paper towel on the top and bottom, I just folded it back for the picture.

This is what the usually look like 4bf36f9cfee5c800bc3687e6db1787c1.jpg

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it is, seems foldered over in the pics. I always been fan of the ol’ leave in a shot of water for 24-48 hours till the root pops then put in the medium. Usually cracks within the first 24hours

I didn’t know you could pop them like this!

Does this glass of water have to be in a dark place?

When I done it I just put it in the hot water cupboard. Once it sinks you know the water has cracked the shell and the process has begun, sometimes they float although they have cracked and just get held there due to surface tension just tap them and they will drop. Don’t leave them to long or they will drown for older seeds the root might not crack out but if it sinks you know it’s had water get in. Just from what I have experienced though
  • Upvote 2

Hi

Yes the seeds are covered by a paper towel on the top and bottom, I just folded it back for the picture.

This is what the usually look like 4bf36f9cfee5c800bc3687e6db1787c1.jpg

Cheers

BB

I didn’t know you could pop them like this!

Does this glass of water have to be in a dark place?

all good mate [emoji106]

When I done it I just put it in the hot water cupboard. Once it sinks you know the water has cracked the shell and the process has begun, sometimes they float although they have cracked and just get held there due to surface tension just tap them and they will drop. Don’t leave them to long or they will drown for older seeds the root might not crack out but if it sinks you know it’s had water get in. Just from what I have experienced though

That’s awesome to know! Thanks heaps