Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Haha well that is hack then. I retract making it sink haha

Hell no, what you mentioned in your post nailed it for me. Just that i usually sit the glass on top of the fridge towards the back where the heat radiates up from. Only thing that differed.

how long do you usually leave them like that, indy?

Depends on temp, and seed stock, etc... but usually 3-6 days. I prefer to plant them out when the majority of the roots are about a centimeter long. Quite often though they've got out to a inch long (25mm) and still been viable to plant out.

G day everyone

Okay so both blue power have sprouted and only one of the the two jack herers cracked. I’m leaving them as they are till tonight so hopefully the final one cracks a tail soon. Anyway tonight (probably tonight, I’m waiting for their root to get a touch longer) the remaining three will be popped into seedling pots and throw under a fluro light for 13 hours a day till the days get warmer down here.

Here are some pictures

de7fc64df049e92dbc04ae422018091f.jpg

c9494080a0be8dfadb946ee301650e8c.jpg

Cheers for tuning in

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2