Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Moon phase. [emoji23] Sure with older strains but these new things just start and the rest is hardwired. I guess to minimise time to harvest, esp. Indoor. They finish irrespective of season or moon cycle in some cases.

Not just autos. Seen some very interesting things growing all kinds of genes. I'm thinking I'll grow the black indoor only from now on. Needs those longer light hours in vege.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

man dont get me started about moon phase, i germinated some seeds AND cut some clones end of dec which was full moon or going away (waxing i think) and had a success rate and strike rate of literally 90%-95% i did some on the new moon recently like 2 weeks ago, and fffffffffff******************************************************ckkkkkkkkkkkkk clones fail (probably me, maybe, MAYBE weather) but my seeds decided to do a 45%-50% germination rate.

like call coincidences happen but after i noticed the moon phase and harvests and clone striking 6 years ago, im a strong/firm believer of moon phases and now this happens i swear its moon phase and im having trouble (not because of ego) convincing myself otherwise

man dont get me started about moon phase, i germinated some seeds AND cut some clones end of dec which was full moon or going away (waxing i think) and had a success rate and strike rate of literally 90%-95% i did some on the new moon recently like 2 weeks ago, and fffffffffff******************************************************ckkkkkkkkkkkkk clones fail (probably me, maybe, MAYBE weather) but my seeds decided to do a 45%-50% germination rate.

like call coincidences happen but after i noticed the moon phase and harvests and clone striking 6 years ago, im a strong/firm believer of moon phases and now this happens i swear its moon phase and im having trouble (not because of ego) convincing myself otherwise

So do you harvest on a full moon or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

full moon, gravity of the moon pulls stuff into the plant or the light/existence of the moon forces stuff into the plant, idk voodoo stuff but ive been racking my brain and these plants have evolved with a moon and predators are more active in full moon so idk seems like mambojambo :unknw:

edit: its a belief that the plants evolved the chemicals they have as a defense, except with human intervention over 100,000 years we pushed the chemical production of the plants higher

Edited by benn0