Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

All good

I wish it worked as well when I go fishing

Spent 5 hrs last night trying to catch some blue eyes cod ,was watching weather then a storm develops heading straight at us,wind blew up too about 15 to 25 knots gusts,southerly,

Went home with our tail between our legs,no fish except for the bait we caught on the way out

Must admit it did get a bit scary, no moon,rising seas n wind with flashes of lightning, so much electronics on boat if we got hit everything including motor would shut down

Fortunately luck was with us n we made it safely back to the ramp

What should have taken about 1 he to motor back in,instead 4 1/2 hrs

We left at 6pm from the ramp by the time we had the boat back on the trailer the sun was coming up

We're both a bit sore from the trip home today

Luckily the storm passed over us very quickly but had wipped the ocean into a frenzy

There were a couple of smaller boats out there,they must have made it back as I've heard nothing about any one lost out there nor any payday calls ,but they weren't back by the time we left

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Moon phase. [emoji23] Sure with older strains but these new things just start and the rest is hardwired. I guess to minimise time to harvest, esp. Indoor. They finish irrespective of season or moon cycle in some cases.

Not just autos. Seen some very interesting things growing all kinds of genes. I'm thinking I'll grow the black indoor only from now on. Needs those longer light hours in vege.

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

G day everyone,

I’m back for round two and can’t bloody wait. I had a blast last round, and will be enjoying the fruits of my labor for quite a while. Hopefully I’ve learnt a thing or two and can do even better this round.

This year I’ve decided to spread my wings a bit and attempt two strains in my grow. Both feminized seeds.

The first being Jack Herer by Vision Seeds

The second being Blue Power by Vision Seeds

So I’ve done this to have one sativa dominant (Jack Herer) and one indica dominant (Blue Power) plus I’m dying to see the colours and aromas the Blue Power supposedly produces.

I’ll begin again by making my own soil mix, this time a different mix comprising of:

- 60-80L high quality soil (using the stuff my dad gets delivered for his tomato’s which also also have a touch of mushroom compost)

- 20L worm casting (from our compost)

- 500g of organic Kelp Meal

- 5kg of blood and bone (Yates)

- 2 cups of Dolomites lime

- 2.5L perlite

I will be growing in my rocket pots again (most likely) or possibly just fabric pots.

Also, when we hit the beginning of summer (early December) I plan on also giving an auto seed I have a go. The strain is Bubble Auto by Female Seeds and has a life span of 10 weeks total. So I would like to harvest it mid to late Feb, giving it the most of the summer sun we have. Also this way I can harvest that one alone instead of 3 plants at once cause that would be a HUGE job haha

Alrighty, well feel free to follow along, I can only imagine this will be another exciting and eventual grow season for everyone.

Best of luck to you all!

Sorry if I crashed your thread. Just learning the ropes and realised after I posted pics it probably wasn't the best etiquette[emoji85]