Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Alright guys I’ve got a bubble Auto by females seeds running and she’s in the flowering stage. About a week and a half in and I’m noticing her new growth looks droopy and dark and tight leaves. I’m pretty confident it’s overwatering but I just wanted to make sure.

So the fix would simply be don’t water her for like 2-3 days right?

She’s only in like a 15L fabric pot

ce608035cb37bcbed0ed9e34fc995616.jpg

7742fd110822533faf67dc5b02f935ab.jpg

9392bce2fc95e80b43dc3547e2c7d982.jpg

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I’m thinking my Jack Herer needs a little defoliation too to get some light down lower.

dd6f4527ac57a21fb50b277a552950dd.jpg

Thoughts? We are coming into two weeks of lovely weather

Cheers

BB

Yeah ide leave it alone. There is such a thing as to much training. That thing should be 3 times the size it is for its age.

With the one in the fabric pot it will need to be watered alot as fabric pots dont really hold water. Best way to check is by just picking it up and feeling the weight. Ide be checking it every day in summer. If it feels light water it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah ide leave it alone. There is such a thing as to much training. That thing should be 3 times the size it is for its age.

With the one in the fabric pot it will need to be watered alot as fabric pots dont really hold water. Best way to check is by just picking it up and feeling the weight. Ide be checking it every day in summer. If it feels light water it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks dude

Seriously?! 3 times bigger?? I know the weather has been a bit shit but fuck I didn’t think I was that far behind [emoji15]

I guess I might be training her too hard and stressing her out too much

Thanks!