Post your favourite edible recipie

hey everyone,

In the interest of sharing and caring I just wanted to post the recipe to the edibles I have been eating lately and hopefully some others will care enough to share their favourite recipe also :D

cannabis oatmeal bars with peanut butter chocolate

Ingredients

1 cup of peanut butter

1/2 cup of infused coconut oil

2 1/4 tbps of maple syrup

1 1/4 cup of oats ( I use a muslei mix with some coconut flakes and dried fruit in so its a bit better)

1/2 cup of dates, roughly chopped

1/2 cup of almonds, roughly chopped

pinch of salt

topping

1/2 cup of chocolate chips

1/4 cup of peanut butter

1. Get your infused oil ready (ie melt it ready for use) along with a baking tray lined with baking paper

2. take a double boiler and heat it on low. Add maple syrup and peanut butter, mixing them together. Add infused coconut oil and stir, letting it all warm up and mix together. simmer for about 20mins, you will see bubbles forming as it heats up.

3.when the mixture is heated and finely melted add the fruit and oats, stir well until combined in a smooth mixture.

4. pour the mixture in the baking pan, spread it out even with a spatula.

5. get the double boiler going again, add the chocolate and peanut butter, melt and mix well.

6. use melted chocolate to top the mixture layered in the baking tray then leave it in the fridge to set.

I have attached pictures showing the process as I make a double sized batch and the end result, this is the version I make without the chocolate layer as more of a daily smoko edible, the chocolate makes it even better but I don't want the extra richness everyday and tasting to good can be dangerous with edibles as its easy to have that extra piece :D You could add more or less coconut oil if required and experiment with different fruit and nut combinations and the amount of peanut butter to make it more peanut buttery or more crunchy :D In this batch I used dried apricots, figs, dates and almonds from memory, just roughly chopped. 

2 cups Of dried fruit And almonds

Fruit And Oats

Melting The coconut Oil

Melt The peanut butter coconut Oil And maple syrup

Mix Dry And Wet ingredients

place In linned dish In fridge To Set

enjoy

Cheers everyone, hopefully you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and hopefully you can share one of your own :D :bongon:

• Upvote 4

morning stoners, i absolutely have a long list of recipes id love to get up when i get a few spare minutes, mmmmmm mmmmm edibles are the best lol, im just recovering from a nasty migraine attack atm, been crook all night with brain pain but maybe this arvo some time il try and get a few favorites up, ive also got a homemade cannabis toothpaste recipe that i think is a good one as well and its so very easy and its a healthier option than shop bought like most things so give me a few hours to regain some energy and il see what i can do folks,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Haven't got any recipes but there is a show on Netflix now called cooking on high

Really interesting, professional cooks

Stoners as judges

Great show with lots of interesting facts

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I watched first episode of that and got so god damn fucking hungry haha

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

• Upvote 1