Edible Hash Making and Grinder Cleaning 2-for-1 Tute

Cigiges soaked in bong water, never heard that before YUCK

I've smoked pipe gunk many times, even saved it 'just in case'...

Bong water, well I am a klutz, always knocking the bong over, so I gave up on bongs altogether :greedy:

I was a daily grinder scrapper-er but just to get the extra trics off...

I tossed my old grinder before this one, didn't even bother to try and clean, well nothing more than scrapping with a spoon

NEVER again

Dear Not Broken-

I'd be worried about getting the water into the moving parts (near the blade).

I have not tried dried citric acid (that is without adding water) directly onto hash (resin, whatever) may work, but could corrode the machine.

I still have a bit of hash hanging around a seam, was thinking of using a paper towel soaked in citric acid/water, lay that on the stubborn parts, then (hopefully) remove less-stubborn hash with fingernails.

I haven't tried it but an idea none the less, can't see why you couldn't give that a go?

Dunno

Just doing a stoner thinking moment :)

Abby (as in Dear Abby... oh never mind) lol

• Upvote 1

Hey matti,

I know youre a scientist and all but this technique is insufficient. Might want to research the delta 9 isomer further .... With citric acid you're also fucking with fatty acids, lipids and the breakdown of plant matter ..... I would concieve of such extractions as producing very few mg's of cannabinoids per gram of product ... You would also want to basify it ... i havent read the whole tute but i presume you didnt suggest basifying ... Mull tin with citric acid = retarded. I know youre delving into basic kitchen chemistry and all but people want cannabinoids .... not potentially dangerous by-products. Alkane hydrocarbons can be used for an extraction you speak of but cannabis is fat-soluble ..... have you ever tried adding citric acid solution to oils ? Basic chemistry first year senior schooling.....

cheers'

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r
  • Downvote 4

aaaaanyway..... sorry I'm late and back on track, great tute Matti or should that be madame Edit lol

Love your kitchen chemistry :thumbsup: personally I'm yet to join the electric grinder crew but a few mates do so ill be passing on your info!

Gonna try using your technique on my little handheld grinder(plastic but with metal spikes), its caked! :)

Cheers cap'n yNg :joint: