LED VS HID?

There was definitely a Doc vs Pedro moment there. But alas we have peace now and that's alot better then war :) lol 

Hey Doc. I genuinely reckon you have alot of knowledge mate. haha :)

If I were to invest in one of these QB's would you do us a mates rate?

Cheers all,

Pip

The spectrum king looks like a good fixture.. has top bin cree chips... want to know what the drivers are though and why it need 2 to run such a small amount of diodes, if its just as good as the 550, with a fraction of the diodes and less watts id be very impressed... who knows... its possible with the way led tech is moving especially the white light side of it[emoji4] id never buy a burple led again they are crap lol

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

There was definitely a Doc vs Pedro moment there. But alas we have peace now and that's alot better then war :) lol

Hey Doc. I genuinely reckon you have alot of knowledge mate. haha :)

If I were to invest in one of these QB's would you do us a mates rate?

Cheers all,

Pip

lol thats a doc shouldnt come online until hes had his morning coffee and spliff moment [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha mate i cant even get a discount for myself..... believe me ive tried [emoji23]

• Upvote 1

I cant really weigh in on how the 550 performs. Although I other grows I have seen or been apart of using LED have always had buds that are no where near as dense as my CMH although they are not 1350 dollar lights rather than a pair of COB lights from a hydro store here and a Mars Hydro 600w although in all fairness I feel personally now I would only ever veg with a mars never flower, however if I had the cash or first hand the nugs from a 550 then I could weigh in, again though I ain’t that balla for that sort of lights haha. My grow room is built from recycled timber and gib I found laying around. Oh the life of a poor man [emoji23][emoji23] Edited by bakedcake
  • Upvote 1

Your right mate. I was just sticking up for Pedro because she is a top chick. Sorry if it comes across that I was trying to bag shit on you cause that's the last thing I'd want to do.  Your posts are gold cause you genuinely know what you are talking about. Where as Pedro doesn't, but that's ok she is still learning.

That's ok bro, i'll probably still end up forking out the money for a QB cause they badass emoji16.png

Thanks for taking the time to post in my thread. Your knowledge is much appreciated.

These purple lights are shithouse aren't they, what if they are blended with white light? lol

Edited by Pippin

The spectrum king looks like a good fixture.. has top bin cree chips... want to know what the drivers are though and why it need 2 to run such a small amount of diodes, if its just as good as the 550, with a fraction of the diodes and less watts id be very impressed... who knows... its possible with the way led tech is moving especially the white light side of it[emoji4] id never buy a burple led again they are crap lol

What are you even talking about. This shit is interesting as all hell.

Your a clever cookie Dr.argon. :)

Yeah u really come across as a woman, u r just so bitchy,

I’ve read with interest as the debate rolls on ,

I think u guys r sadly mistaken if u think Pedro doesn’t know what’s going on about, a lot of what HE says is tongue in cheek, n believe me he knows exactly what he’s talking about both indoors n out

My question is , DR do u really know what a hps can pump out?

I don’t think as your skills still need to be honed to improve your harvests so I don’t think u have really touched on how much they can produce

So to say hlg is better with bigger yields or at least equal is not quite true

Sorry not having a go at anyone just calling it how I see it

There’s only a couple of ppl I’d ask for advice n Pedro would be 1 of them

I’ll put out the challenge, get your hlg to look like this n u might start convincing me

4 plants in a 1 metre squarepost-61362-152703594041_thumb.jpgpost-61362-152703596348_thumb.jpgpost-61362-152703598662_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1