LED VS HID?

Love it mate, keep up the good work

As a footnote, 4 week veg n pull over 3lbs in all seriousness I really like to see that, got any pics of that grow

If this is the case ,I want to know how u did it n why u bothered to go with hlg quantum boards

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

lol as a footnote you should learn to read things properly. Where did i say i veg'd that grow for 4 weeks lol all i gave was total yeild and method used, off a 1000w globe. You asked me if i knew what an hps was capable of .... so i told you my best results with a multi plant and single plant grow, under a 1000w hps.... The 4 week veg time was the glueberry i just got 536 grams or 19 oz.... off the one plant. I threw that in flower really small in the 5x5....then put in the 4x4 when i got the qbs.... repotted put back to veg for 3 weeks then flipped lol its all in my journal[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by dr.argon

Nice mate what led did u use for them chunky things?

Yeah could have used

the space better[emoji23]

It’s 1 thing to make a claim another to have the proof for all to see

How long ago was that , loooks like awhile ago

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yesterday, used me 20w torch, got two of them, lol

What strains are they

Cuttings off the outside plants, the ones that went to shit, when i watered them after the first rain for months, was a bit toxic lol,

+ cuttings of the Zams and M M xPCK 

was 11c and 88% humidity this morning when i turned the light on , first start to the day under 90% for almost two weeks and over 10c

Edited by pedro de pacas

lol lol on the JD's since lunch time, smoking a Golden Tiger Thai+ Golden Tiger+ Zam Thai+ Orange hashish shit x OG mix

On a mix of, baileys Irish cream, Kahlua and Tia maria, at the moment,  run out of JD, not complaining tho, there almost full bottles, unlike the JD

On the peace pipe

Topped with hash, one pipe and i was fucked, crashed out 10 mins later lol lol 

was a big day 

Spent a bit of time yesterday, looking for killer LED grows on the net, fucked if i could find any, found some wild claims about what people have got

6+ lbs off 900w of LED was one of the best ones, only problem it was no where near 6 lbs, no close ups and no follow up grow, seems to be the common thing 

so if someone can point me in the right direction, i may waste some more time having another look 

there was absolute shitloads of good HPS grows out there, some even better then on here lol lol 

Spent a bit of time yesterday, looking for killer LED grows on the net, fucked if i could find any, found some wild claims about what people have got

6+ lbs off 900w of LED was one of the best ones, only problem it was no where near 6 lbs, no close ups and no follow up grow, seems to be the common thing

so if someone can point me in the right direction, i may waste some more time having another look

there was absolute shitloads of good HPS grows out there, some even better then on here lol lol

Haha you crack me up Pedro but I agree generally you find one and it says all these wild accusations or even just the beginning of the grow first weeks of flowering and then dark, nothing forms like a ghost poo

• Upvote 2