LED VS HID?

Mate to be honest I don’t really know

What I do know is that I haven’t seen a veg like my hps under any led , not on utube or anywhere else

So that’s what I want too see a light that can match that foliage and the same amount of potential bud sites

I’ve used expensive LEDs , rubbish they were

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Yeah u really come across as a woman, u r just so bitchy,

I’ve read with interest as the debate rolls on ,

I think u guys r sadly mistaken if u think Pedro doesn’t know what’s going on about, a lot of what HE says is tongue in cheek, n believe me he knows exactly what he’s talking about both indoors n out

My question is , DR do u really know what a hps can pump out?

I don’t think as your skills still need to be honed to improve your harvests so I don’t think u have really touched on how much they can produce

So to say hlg is better with bigger yields or at least equal is not quite true

Sorry not having a go at anyone just calling it how I see it

There’s only a couple of ppl I’d ask for advice n Pedro would be 1 of them

I’ll put out the challenge, get your hlg to look like this n u might start convincing me

4 plants in a 1 metre squareattachicon.gifIMG_2326.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2327.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2328.JPG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey mac yeah mate of course i know what an hps can pump out... i started using them at 18... im now 33.

Best multi plant harvest off one 1000w was just over of 3 lb , that was 4 plants in 20L dwc buckets. Best single plant yeild off my 1000w hps was 26 ish oz in 50L pot with coco/perlite... i dont claim to be an expert, but i do know what im talking about... you show me 19 oz of a single plant under a single 600w hps with only 4 weeks of veg.... havent you only been growing indoors for a year or so?? I know you grew outdoors for years and have a lot of knowledge in that aspect [emoji4] but you talk as if youve used hps for the last 10yrs....

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Well I reckon Tunkers hit the nail on the head.

It quite simply depends. There are too many variables that differ from grow to grow to gauge which lighting system is the most appropriate.

I'm a fan of LED and I reckon you can't go past a Quantum Board like Dr argon runs in his grow space.

I'm really looking forward to how his grow turns out, so far it's as lush as anything.

Sooner or later led will catch n surpass the others I’d expect

What I’d like to use is the lights they use on the space stations n artificial habitats, somehow I think the technology is there but not at a price the general punter can afford no r accessible to

Fortunately there’s a bit more to it than the lights u use

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Actually I believe it was SE who wisely made the comment of "it depends" because he knows as well as I do that noone is going to agree and that noone has physical proof to back either claim... The end.

lol.Nope.I Wasn't first...I said it cos that little rascal Pippin had already said it ,in the opening post, pip knew why I said it,

Clever Pippin.lol.