Penalties for Hydro

If every person in this country grew two plants it would fix the issue so I say go and spread the seed plant by the road by the park in your neiborus garden in the church garden at the local court house if we plant enough they can't remove it all and it will eventually grow wild every where that will fuck the barstards I reckon lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

If every person in this country grew two plants it would fix the issue so I say go and spread the seed plant by the road by the park in your neiborus garden in the church garden at the local court house if we plant enough they can't remove it all and it will eventually grow wild every where that will fuck the barstards I reckon lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I used to save up all my bagseed in film canisters, and when I'd go to a new creek in the local area I'd tip a canister in the creek each time. Never bothered checking out if it was successful, but was hopeful something may have happened.

Seems a bit of a silly thing to do, but back in the day I guess it was intended to be my way of flippin' the bird to the system moreso, than a attempt at growing.

• Upvote 1

Things have changed a lot in Qld since Sir Joe's days for the better but I think they have 'anti-hydro' laws as well still. cant remember the details off the top of my head but its covered under the DRUGS MISUSE Act 1986

Again it depends on the state,. In some it is others it isnt. In NSW for eg yes it would be the same under their definition of 'enhanced growing' be it indoor or out.

Have had time to read over qld laws again and no they don't have laws specific for hydro there like most other states do.

• Upvote 1

Have had time to read over qld laws again and no they don't have laws specific for hydro there like most other states do.

I think Queensland has kinda given up for the most part. To under staffed and not enough resources to do alot about it when they can spend time and money on real crimals who hert people.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk