Penalties for Hydro

WA can thank their previous Premier's party for fucking it up over there. To my understanding you could grow two plants outdoors without getting in too much shit. That was until Barnett & Co got into power and made sweeping changes..

Conservative Cocksuckers for ya, aye pedro. ;)

That said, Labor's Wayne Goss & co got into power in QLD years ago and done the same fuckin' thing.

Do you have to bring me into it indy, so its ok to talk politics as long as your bagging the Conservative, yeah i GET IT

most people on the governments payroll, or on a handout from the gov, go for the left, anything to keep the FREE ride going hey

its alright i'll keep on looking after meself, enjoy your FREE ride in life

• Upvote 1

Guys im getting the impression that the courts are becoming more lenient. Look at this article from WA which I think is the strictest state with cannabis in the past

https://www.communitynews.com.au/weekend-courier/news/baldivis-man-tells-court-he-was-trying-to-find-least-psychotropic-strain-of-cannabis-after-police-find-45-plants-at-property/

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Do you have to bring me into it indy, so its ok to talk politics as long as your bagging the Conservative, yeah i GET IT

most people on the governments payroll, or on a handout from the gov, go for the left, anything to keep the FREE ride going hey

its alright i'll keep on looking after meself, enjoy your FREE ride in life

You're very good at speculating, pedro. Pity you miss the mark time and time again.

But while you post your political vitriol here, I will attempt to rub your face in it. Keep you're shitty political opinions out of this forum, and you won't hear boo out of me.

You had everyone here pegged as a lefty the other day. lol It speaks volumes.

Its all good indy, i'll start bagging the conservative party for you, make ya happy, i said most people of the internet are lefty's, not all

anyway i really couldn't give a fuck, i don't vote, never have, now best thing you can do is "keep calm while everyone else slaves on"

we can move on now, i have no desire to discuss anything much except leaf blemishes on here now, lol lol lol 

vote 1 for electricity bill