Do you like a bit of roo on the bbq from time to time? I had a beaut kangaroo stroganoff at a friends house last night for dinner. Absolutely delicious.
B) Do I ever!! Yummo! My favourite part of hunting :D I actually buy roo steaks from woolworths now, marinated. You can get kanga bangas and burgers etc...... great for a weekend bbq!

Good stuff Chev. When I was in Europe about 6 or 7 years ago, kangaroo was available in supermarkets there. I was amazed that it wasn't readily accessible to Australians in the same manner. Thankfully the last few years has seen it become a more normal food item for everyone. Hey, we should have, amongst other things, some tasty kanga bites for those able to attend the WestOz stoner's bbq.

Of course we'll like it, but it may surprise anyone who hasn't tried it before, how good it is.

Roo is a fantastic meat, don't know why more don't eat it, but it may be something to do with eating a national symbol... funny thing is, same people who say that, would likely have no problem feeding it their cats and dogs...

Best roo I ever had was a leg spit, slow roasted for about 6 hours, (the best, tenderest roo is cooked for a long time slowly to fully eliminate the toughness inherent to it) and served with some diane sauce. Mmmmmwa! Great.

And on the conspiracy thing, I'd just like to point out that even those who are paranoid have enemies. B)

Up until a couple of years ago i also was a legitamite and responsible gun owner - I have been an active pistol club member (IPSC) and a sports/ hunter.

I strongly advise any half wit to do the right thing and get rid of any weapons (not only guns but bows, knives everthing). As for the fuck wits who shoot up sign posts etc, you don't want me catching you at it. i will kick the fuck out of you - be warned.

I do not have any weapons now - but only because it has been too difficult too maintain the legal requirements on me to do so, this will change in the near future and i will get back into it.

As for Martin Bryant - i suggest you keep your half baked bullshit to yourself, you have no way of knowing the actual truth unless you were there dude !

Get onto something intelligent - eh !

:thumbsup

WTF is this, I thought is was a "conspiracy theory" thread, if you wanna bag the shit out of peoples belifs then go to the "im a narrowminded wanker" thread.

Anyway, you have owned guns. Obviously know how to use them and have used them, can you put 29 rounds in a target in 15 seconds??? Bryant can with an IQ of 66 (hey, he shares something in common with you).

I will admit its half baked, most of the info is being kept secret untill its fully investigated with a royal commission. Tha fact it wasn't fully investigated at the time makes it smell bad. Bryant wasn't given a fair trial, he is menatlly impared and denied contact with his mum, siter, and lawyer. Then was appointed a lawyer, and had to sit through all questioning alone.

WTF is this, I thought is was a "conspiracy theory" thread, if you wanna bag the shit out of peoples belifs then go to the "im a narrowminded wanker" thread.

Anyway, you have owned guns. Obviously know how to use them and have used them, can you put 29 rounds in a target in 15 seconds??? Bryant can with an IQ of 66 (hey, he shares something in common with you).

I will admit its half baked, most of the info is being kept secret untill its fully investigated with a royal commission. Tha fact it wasn't fully investigated at the time makes it smell bad. Bryant wasn't given a fair trial, he is menatlly impared and denied contact with his mum, siter, and lawyer. Then was appointed a lawyer, and had to sit through all questioning alone

This is a thread, with conspiracy as the main topic. But it's also a public forum, and anyone who wants to discuss anything related to the topic (ie, GUNS) can bloody well do so without being told to go to the "im a narrowminded wanker" forum B) get a grip, because atm you sound like a die-hard wanker yourself. Chill out!! :yingyang

One other thing........ So the poor guy had to sit through questioning alone, didn't get to see his mum and sister......... but he was fucking smart enough to pick up a weapon and blow how many people away?? And how many lives were ruined? No sympathy here mate. NONE.

:D funny shit.

well about a month after 911 i found this site http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pen.../erreurs_en.htm

pretty interesting at the time. what gets me is the US and AUS govt lie to the face of every person on the plannet, then we all find out the truth and still vote them back into power. the universe is upsidedown. when the most powerfull nations in the werld are acting appon assumptions i have a real ph33r for the future generations. no wonder the arab nations are a lil pissed off.

here is a good one for ya's B)

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.' (another president)

Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln.'

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.

Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in ....

why...because he was involved in a discussion on a forum board...anyway...crack rules!(i have heard...alot of ppl do it anyway, so it might be ok!)

aaaaagh! who needs to be awful...i am sooo stoned, here i go sighning off...off to watch lindy chamberlain

o...i just realised there was like another page after that!!!:peace:...and that chev seems to have put it better than i eva couldve in this state...onya chev...

Edited by siouxie sioux