Hey people, I thought it might be interesting to see what wacky conspiracy theories people have heard.

A friend (and chronic smoker) is always reading those "nexus"? magazines, anyway I was around at his place havin a sesh, when the news came on about Bin Laden's new tape, Nath started blowin his top saying that Bin Laden is just a puppet, and sept 11 was setup to provide a "platform" for "global control". It might have just been the c99 but I gotta tell ya what he was saying started to make a lot of sense. :yingyang

I've always been a bit of a conspiracy theorist and theres plenty to choose from, of course sept11 was set up by the powers that be behind the us govt, when you look at the history behind the US bin laden and hussein.

Here's my favorite conspiracy theory and it true and checkable "did you know that every single US president except 2 are related to each other by blood or marriage cousins or 2nd cousins etc. I find it really fuckin scary that in a country the size of the US with 250million odd people that you only get to be the Prez if your in the right family, yes thats democracy isnt it?

Heres one that a few might not belive, i'm haveing a hard time making my mind up at the moment................ From http://home.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/bryant.html

What happoned.....

"Just after noon on 28th April 1996, an unknown marksman opened fire on diners in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Australia. In less than 20 minutes at this and five other crime scenes, the marksman killed 35, injured 22, and crippled two cars with only 64 shots. Nineteen of the first twenty dead in the Broad Arrow Cafe died from single shots to the head, all fired by the unknown marksman from his right hip. This staggering display of marksman- ship was blamed on left-handed and intellectually impaired Martin Bryant"

1 fact proving it unlikely Bryant did it.

"Though Australia has tens of thousands of skilled sporting shooters it has very few combat veterans, and even fewer special forces personnel trained to kill large numbers of people quickly in an enclosed space like the Broad Arrow Cafe, which is roughly the same size as mock-up rooms used for practicing the rescue of hostages being held in confined spaces by armed terrorists. It is hard to kill quickly under such circumstances for a number of unpleasant reasons, including the fact that shot people tend to fall against other people, shielding the latter from subsequent bullets. Targets therefore have to be shot in a careful sequence with split-second timing to maximise kill rates. Whoever was on the trigger in Tasmania managed a kill rate well above that required of a fully trained soldier, an impossible task for a man with Martin Bryant's mid-sixties IQ and his total lack of military training, which is an interesting but largely unimportant observation because we have already proved in absolute scientific terms that Bryant could not have acted alone.

The website http://home.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/bryant.html has alot of info thats been thoughly researched and investigated by a man that researches these things. Its worth a read, but if your interested it'll keep you stuck in front of the computer for hours

I've always been a bit of a conspiracy theorist and theres plenty to choose from, of course sept11 was set up by the powers that be behind the us govt, when you look at the history behind the US bin laden and hussein.

Here's my favorite conspiracy theory and it true and checkable "did you know that every single US president except 2 are related to each other by blood or marriage cousins or 2nd cousins etc. I find it really fuckin scary that in a country the size of the US with 250million odd people that you only get to be the Prez if your in the right family, yes thats democracy isnt it?

Lay off the crack dude