yer , martin bryant conspiracies are nothing more than bullshit gun lovers trying to pretend theres no possibility of crazy people doing mass murders...

it was carried out as a training excercise for emergency crews apparently.... wtf??? thats the stupidest conspiracy on earth that dont involve lizard people...

martin bryant wasnt crazy, there was no conspiracy, he was just extremely stupid, he had an IQ of 86, the brain of a 12yr old, yet because his physical age was alot more then his mental age he was allowed access to guns... its just a fucking fuckup in our laws that allows stupid close-to-retarded cunts to have access to guns... he did a good job in starting a change to the fucked up laws, shame so many ignorant cunts keen to fight the truth about guns... send the gun nuts to the US and we can all live in peace imo...

Just have to reply to this rant..... I'm not a gun lover at all, i relise they have their place and its not in the hands of civilians. It is extremely posiable that crazy people will go on mass murders, but un-trained people do not kill 20 and injure 12 with 29 bullets and un-trained people do not shoot 29 bullets of a 30 round magazine, leaving a bullet in the chamber in case he has to shoot while reloading How can this same person who managed kill ratios like what was seen sit for 6 hours taking pot shots at police and media and not hit anyone.

I dont know where you heard that crap about emergency crews, but the real reason for it was to enforce stronger gun laws to force most Australians to willingly hand in their guns. There was some deal going on with China (i think) and the only way the deal would go through was if the people in Australia disarmed.

Bryant had an IQ of 66 was registered as mentally impaired. He NEVER had LEGAL access to guns, his guns were brought without a licence which was required at the time. He/you could still get the guns today if you really wanted, you just wont see them on the shelves in the shops

The only ignorant cunt around here is you, and just compleaty fucked in the head. Do some research before you start

I heard a tale the other day that said Bin Lardass was responsible and they had taken Martin and trained him how to kill. Thats why he did such a good job for a looser.

They claimed they did it so that the public lost most of their weapons, so that if they did invade australia no normal person could do jack shit about it.

It was all a scam to push to remove the weapons, nothing else.

But at the end of the day Martin was the one that pulled the trigger so what else matters. hes a sick fuck.

Conspiracy theorist writers are, usually, people who take it on as a challenge to creatively compose pieces of literature, so as to coerce readers through the power of subtle suggestion that there is enough doubt in the commonly acknowledged spiel, to believe otherwise, or at least not discount alternatives to it.

Regardless of all of that, I am a licenced gun owner with several handguns and several rifles. And I DO NOT like petty government bullshit whittling away my ownership rights. my 2c worth

Conspiracy theorist writers are, usually, people who take it on as a challenge to creatively compose pieces of literature, so as to coerce readers through the power of subtle suggestion that there is enough doubt in the commonly acknowledged spiel, to believe otherwise, or at least not discount alternatives to it.

Regardless of all of that, I am a licenced gun owner with several handguns and several rifles. And I DO NOT like petty government bullshit whittling away my ownership rights.  my 2c worth

Up until a couple of years ago i also was a legitamite and responsible gun owner - I have been an active pistol club member (IPSC) and a sports/ hunter.

I strongly advise any half wit to do the right thing and get rid of any weapons (not only guns but bows, knives everthing). As for the fuck wits who shoot up sign posts etc, you don't want me catching you at it. i will kick the fuck out of you - be warned.

I do not have any weapons now - but only because it has been too difficult too maintain the legal requirements on me to do so, this will change in the near future and i will get back into it.

As for Martin Bryant - i suggest you keep your half baked bullshit to yourself, you have no way of knowing the actual truth unless you were there dude !

Get onto something intelligent - eh !

:thumbsup

I also owned several guns in NZ and was a hunter.

When I moved to AU I sent all my guns and stuff over here also.

I got my australian gun licence and didnt have anywhere other than clubs to shoot. And gun clubs are usually full of rambo wanna be idiots.

So I sold my gun gear and live went on without the guns.

The funny thing about this was When I sent one of the guns, I must have been stoned or somthing because the mag was full and was left in the gun. none up the breach thankfully.

It has a silencer in the bag and the tip of the .22 was threaded for a silencer.

They kept all my gun gear at customs until I was able to produce a license and then they gave me the gear.

I sold my 30/30, 12 gauge double pumper and a sniper rifle I had before comeing over.

But the 22 was a gift, and I cant sell or give away gifts.

So not only did a live rifle go through customs but they also gave me it with the silencer still attatched to it, which is highly Illegal.

I believe that each and every person has a birth right to be able to protect themselves and their family.

Australia is slowly becoming a tough place to live. almost a communistic country.

As for Martin Bryant - i suggest you keep your half baked bullshit to yourself, you have no way of knowing the actual truth unless you were there dude
Amen B)

I actually sit squarely on the fence when it comes to gun laws and ownership. I can understand both sides of the argument, and I have to admit to enjoying the occasional skippy shooting trip (sorry Tom). I can see the need for them in our society, but I also don't like the fact that they can and do fall into the wrong hands. That's when crazy things like Port Arthur happen..... let's hope we don't see a repeat!!!

I do not have any weapons now - but only because it has been too difficult too maintain the legal requirements on me to do so, this will change in the near future and i will get back into it.

Good for you maxgrow, I sincerely hope you do. Responsible shooting reflects to wannabe shooters, the level of sensibility required for all involved, to have some fun, and to remain safe.

It is being made harder and harder for law abiding citizens to keep ownership, let alone gain new ownership.

I regularly enjoy hunting feral animals, eg cats, foxes, rabbits, donkeys, camels, and especially pigs and goats. Tasty stuff. I have organised for July next year, a two week hunt in the Northern Territory for water buffalo, and whatever other feral pest comes along the way. Most likely pigs. I have yet to nail a feral dog, as they haven't yet become the increasingly menacing pest that they are now, in many places, on the eastern seaboard.

I actually sit squarely on the fence when it comes to gun laws and ownership. I can understand both sides of the argument, and I have to admit to enjoying the occasional skippy shooting trip (sorry Tom). I can see the need for them in our society, but I also don't like the fact that they can and do fall into the wrong hands.

You are fortunate Chev, to be able to see both sides of the debate. Many people, it would seem, have a very narrowminded, and one sided view, whichever end they are coming from.

Do you like a bit of roo on the bbq from time to time? I had a beaut kangaroo stroganoff at a friends house last night for dinner. Absolutely delicious.