is hard to kill quickly under such circumstances for a number of unpleasant reasons, including the fact that shot people tend to fall against other people, shielding the latter from subsequent bullets. Targets therefore have to be shot in a careful sequence with split-second timing to maximise kill rates. Whoever was on the trigger in Tasmania managed a kill rate well above that required of a fully trained soldier, an impossible task for a man with Martin Bryant's mid-sixties IQ and his total lack of military training

Sorry mate, thats not true. anybody with experience handling firearms will tell you that any idiot with a high powered weapon can kill hundreds of innocent civilians in a short period of time. He just needs to know how to use the weapon. This wasnt a battle situation. There were people walking around everywhere not expecting it. He doesnt have to be a highly trained killing machine.

The Americans in Iraq are managing to do it without even targeting civilians.

hogwash and bullshit, thats why america got owned on sept 11. bush made deals with jews that bush couldnt hold. like oil contracting bush never struck oil but always open handley invited investments into his kurupt bussiness bush got owned so did america i love it, arrogant cunts getting what they deserve.. the world is a lovely wierd place

IMHO, that's what's wrong with terrorists and you.

Bush didn't get owned, hundreds of civilian workers got owned, peoples fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons.

Correct me if i am wrong but george bush is still alive and kicking and sticking it to entire countries in the name of the war on terror.

There were no winners in that situation, unless you consider giving governments all over the world an excuse to crack down on their own people in the name of freedom and democracy.

On the other hand, there are plenty of losers on both sides, peoples loved ones gone, civil liberties fallen by the wayside and a wounded bear lashing out at anything and everything it can reach and ignorant people like you thinking you are smart because you can laugh about something that never even happened (george bush getting owned [for the slow]).

To be honest with you mate, if you can't give a situation a little thought as to whom is affected you shouldn't post on threads that demand you to ask yourself questions about what you see and hear.

i love it, arrogant cunts getting what they deserve.. the world is a lovely wierd place

Love it? Who's the arrogant cunt? Your world is a weird place but i don't think i would call it lovely.

Edited by Pickle

Sorry mate, thats not true. anybody with experience handling firearms will tell you that any idiot with a high powered weapon can kill hundreds of innocent civilians in a short period of time. He just needs to know how to use the weapon. This wasnt a battle situation. There were people walking around everywhere not expecting it. He doesnt have to be a highly trained killing machine.

The Americans in Iraq are managing to do it without even targeting civilians.

I wouldn't be sorry mate, its easy to think that, but its just plain wrong. Look at other mass shottings and compere the results of the shooter/s to Martin Bryant

Here are some parts lifted from the site http://home.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/bryant2.html which will prove you wrong.

"The killed-to-injured ratio is used to calculate reliably how many injured survivors should be expected for every person killed for a given number of rounds fired. Even assault rounds as powerful as those fired by the Colt AR15 can only ensure a one-shot kill if the target is hit in the head, a six by six inch target: or in the heart, a ten by ten inch target. Together these areas form between one fifth and one seventh of the over-all body target areas, so for every person killed there will be between five and seven injured, expressed as "1 to 5" and "1 to 7".

The records show that a total of 32 people were shot in the Broad Arrow Cafe, so at best we would expect 4 dead and 28 injured, or at worst 6 dead and 26 injured. These are very reliable military figures based on hard science, but the actual figures in the Broad Arrow Cafe were 20 dead and 12 injured - an incredible inverted ratio of 1.66 to 1, or nearly two dead for every one injured.

Special forces train continuously for months on end to achieve a ratio as high as this, which lies far beyond the abilities of regular soldiers, and is an absolute scientific impossibility for an intellectually impaired registered invalid."

" apologists desperately trying to protect their obscene "lone nut" legend will scream foul at this point and claim that flukes happen. No they do not. About seven months ago a trained Israeli soldier went beserk in Hebron and fired a complete thirty-shot magazine of ammunition from an identical Colt AR15 into a crowd of Palestinians at the same range. His thirty high velocity bullets injured nine and killed no-one at all."

"In a millisecond the cage (the area inside the cafe) was full of targets moving in at least ten different directions while the muzzle of the AR15 was still recoiling upwards from the first shot. But despite the enormous difficulties and the complex target trigonometry involved, the shooter controlled the recoil and shot 12 moving and partially obscured targets at the rate of one every 1.25 seconds."

You need to know ALOT more then how to use the weapon.I have shot all sorts of guns, i could never do what was done

Do a bit of research before you go dribbling shit :devilred:

Edited by bongpig

Actually what im sorry about is that you are so stupid as to actually believe that crap. Anyone can pull statistics out of their arse. To actually think that there was some grand world conspirancy afoot when that sad fucker Bryant finally caved in to the voices whispering to him inside his head is just a wee bit paranoid. I think you watch way too much televison Bongpig.

Actually what im sorry about is that you are so stupid as to actually believe that crap. Anyone can pull statistics out of their arse. To actually think that there was some grand world conspirancy afoot when that sad fucker Bryant finally caved in to the voices whispering to him inside his head is just a wee bit paranoid. I think you watch way too much televison Bongpig

A lot of people have questioned the truth behind Port Arthur, including a Q.C, and various others that know the facts dont stack up to Martyn Bryant. The problem is they get very little interest from the media.

I read that site bongpig, the man talks a lot about "scientific facts" and "proof" yet offers nothing but a silly half baked paranoid rant. And just in case his credibility had any signs of life he goes on to explain how subversive psyop groups have undermined Australia's national security with the subsequent changes in gun legislation.... :whistling: umm, yeah OK. Someone hasn't been taking their medication IMO.

yer , martin bryant conspiracies are nothing more than bullshit gun lovers trying to pretend theres no possibility of crazy people doing mass murders...

it was carried out as a training excercise for emergency crews apparently.... wtf??? thats the stupidest conspiracy on earth that dont involve lizard people...

martin bryant wasnt crazy, there was no conspiracy, he was just extremely stupid, he had an IQ of 86, the brain of a 12yr old, yet because his physical age was alot more then his mental age he was allowed access to guns... its just a fucking fuckup in our laws that allows stupid close-to-retarded cunts to have access to guns... he did a good job in starting a change to the fucked up laws, shame so many ignorant cunts keen to fight the truth about guns... send the gun nuts to the US and we can all live in peace imo...