Cool tube

Nute burn.... or ph lockout?? Looks more than just nute burn, more likely nutrients are being locked out due to , to high or low of a ph in the root zone[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

hmm maybe don’t check ph , it’s oversized up top and roots below, roots have destroyed netpot and bucket is chockas I’m lucky I have 2nd top up bucket to keep water up to her , drinks 2-3 liters a day so mix gets pretty diluted if I don’t keep on top of it .. that and being so close to light , use advanced nutrients so don’t pay attention to ph

hmm maybe don’t check ph , it’s oversized up top and roots below, roots have destroyed netpot and bucket is chockas I’m lucky I have 2nd top up bucket to keep water up to her , drinks 2-3 liters a day so mix gets pretty diluted if I don’t keep on top of it .. that and being so close to light , use advanced nutrients so don’t pay attention to ph

Is it in a dwc bucket??

If so you definitely want to be checking your ph mate.... really any growing method you should be keeping an eye on both your ph and ec [emoji16][emoji16]

i read an email sent from advanced nutrients to someone questioning their ph perfect range on another forum and they say to flat out ignore ph and pay no attention to any reading that you get , I do manage to do this to all my plants so far using them tho so maybe it’s not all that but results have been ok Edited by c0bblep0t