Cool tube

Im no expert on lst, have only just started playing around with it myself .....but almost every "credible" lst tutorial out there recommends to stop training after the 2nd week of flower....

If that was my plant id just be letting her do her thing now. With exception to some light pruning here and there.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This is just me, i would give her a trim than whats left tie it all down u still have good real estate left on that net remember u can put branch over branch etc when SCROG this is how the guys overseas pump out buds all over the place crammed in with buds right on top of the net you can also put in a second net to keep her under control

that little CMH is over kill for that space so u should see some really nice buds

This isn't saying to tie down to the "good real estate left on that net"??

Whatever gazz. You win almighty. I ain't playing.

A few breeders suggest trimming in early flower I know GHS is one and I think dink seeds suggest it one one of there strains

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

11 days since flip , still stretching , bit slow to get going but definitely going , I was planning on doing some defol just to to help with light penetration? Was going to take some clones on weekend I’ll do some then ? Edited by c0bblep0t