Cool tube

Hey Tunkers.

Hahaha I'm flying high. I got my first ever seed last night and the high is amazing.

Just 1 and my first, I know there's a possibility of it been Male but wow. Hehehe

Nar I only want to have 1 in flowers at a time. But a few in veg.

Bex...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Where did you get this seed from? Bag seed? Is it an S1? Is it an accidental cross?

Essentially you want to make a “mother” from this one seed and keep clones in veg while you flower just one in a greenhouse?

I think you need to make some better plans, but the short of it is, use a 400-600w MH or a couple of 4ft 4000k T5s. Then you can take it into the greenhouse come Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea slowing down but not stopped , never super cropped before just hoping for the best really lol attachicon.gifIMG_3820.JPG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What strain is it? An indica dominant hybrid? These plants are robust and can take a beating. I’d shave her legs at a minimum so you’re getting better light penetration. The foliage is very thick. It does look healthy.

• Upvote 1

What strain is it? An indica dominant hybrid? These plants are robust and can take a beating. I’d shave her legs at a minimum so you’re getting better light penetration. The foliage is very thick. It does look healthy.

its bubblegum so yea indica, was going to defol and take clones on weekend but didn’t get around to it plus I’m a little hesitant in case it stalls for a week or so , just want it to stop stretching lol it is slowing .. I think , just snip all big shade leaves off yea ?

its bubblegum so yea indica, was going to defol and take clones on weekend but didn’t get around to it plus I’m a little hesitant in case it stalls for a week or so , just want it to stop stretching lol it is slowing .. I think , just snip all big shade leaves off yea ?

Now is the time to take clones. There is a lot of things to consider but the fact there is just the one plant you may as well do it.

Which Seed Bank? Or is it from a clone? It looks healthy in the photos. There are so many bubblegum variations that it would be hard to know how far it will stretch.

I only take leaves away if they’re blocking a whole bud site or as they start to yellow and die off naturally during flower. Always remove the whole leave including the stem or you risk disease/rot. You won’t hinder the process and even if it does, but substantially increases your yield through light penetration, cleanliness of the room, less chance of mold etc. then I think it’s well worth it.

If you clean up underneath the ScrOG you will find plenty of cuttings. The ScrOG you have there is essentially providing support to branches. It’s not weaved or utilised to keep it spread out like it should but I think it looks pretty damn good.

• Upvote 1

Hey Stinky J.

Its a bag seed [emoji16] and I have no idea what it is.

From having sampled the wears I would say mostly stiva with Indica cross.

Bexx..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi Bexx,

I didn’t realise this was in c0bblep0t’s thread. I literally just got this app so was unfamiliar with it.

You should start your own and then you’ll get many more responses :)

Sorry CP!

Now is the time to take clones. There is a lot of things to consider but the fact there is just the one plant you may as well do it.

Which Seed Bank? Or is it from a clone? It looks healthy in the photos. There are so many bubblegum variations that it would be hard to know how far it will stretch.

I only take leaves away if they’re blocking a whole bud site or as they start to yellow and die off naturally during flower. Always remove the whole leave including the stem or you risk disease/rot. You won’t hinder the process and even if it does, but substantially increases your yield through light penetration, cleanliness of the room, less chance of mold etc. then I think it’s well worth it.

If you clean up underneath the ScrOG you will find plenty of cuttings. The ScrOG you have there is essentially providing support to branches. It’s not weaved or utilised to keep it spread out like it should but I think it looks pretty damn good.

bubblegum pro from victory seeds (Seedsman) and yea I haven’t quite figured out how to scrog yet but I want/need to to maximise my space , cheers man
  • Upvote 1