SURID, AKA ENOCH: THE REAL PYRAMID BUILDER REVEALED BY ANCIENT TEXTS

One of the greatest riddles of modern history is without a doubt the following: Who built the great pyramid of Giza?

By AncientCodeOfficial

July 2017

Well, not only who but how were the Pyramids of the Giza plateau built has haunted archaeologists and historians who have been left powerless in their efforts to uncover the truth behind the pyramids of Egypt.

The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the most amazing ancient structure to ever be built on Earth. It is an ancient monument built upon an apparent foundation of ancient mysteries that baffle our civilizations, thousands of years after it was built.

Whoever built this supermassive ancient structure knew what he was doing, and made it sure that the structure would withstand the test of time, and survive for thousands--perhaps tens of thousands of years--into the future.

Proof of the advanced knowledge embedded into the Great Pyramid of Giza is present all around it.

For example, did you know that The Great Pyramid of Giza is composed of around2,300,000 stone blocks that weigh from 2 to 30 tons each? Fascinating details right? Not only that, there are even some blocks used in the Pyramid that weigh over 50 tons.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

The pyramids are something i have always been in ore of, i think the fact that they still dont really know all there is to know about them is an amazing feat all of its own i mean the math alone was so advanced and precise it really makes one wonder how the hell did they know that ?and how the hell did they put that math into practice and make that structure, the pyramids are truly and amazing wonder of the world, i hope to see them with my own eyes one day

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app