Nice merlin i like the idea of the 8rights, by the way i realised i missed your name when wishing peoples a merry Christmas the other day and wanted say i hadnt forgot you,merry Christmas merls and all the best for a absolute awesome 2018, also i know a few different people taking lyrica too for different reasons and i havnt heard a single person have anything positive to say about it to date, its definitely nasty shit,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I had pregablin which is lyrica i think.

It was a supplemental thing.

No ill effects to report but was taking 80-100 mg oxy C a day at the same time so hard to judge in isolation.

Had ketamine for first time recently, made the vent in the hospital ceiling appear a bit more 3d. That's all, I felt cheated.

Mixed with Morphein makes a sound pain relief cocktail.

I have nothing but good things to say about doctors here despite experiencing both good and bad ones recently. It's a bit of a luck thing.

I love Australia. No such thing as a perfect country. No politicians are straight anywhere.

Even though, seems like no matter where you did a hole. You will find something you can sell. Pity the mineral wealth flows out.

Australia produced Mad Max 1 &2 ( don't mention that Thunderdome bollocks or the latest "Mad Charlize Theron oh and Tom Hardy" shite. 1&2 are quality stuff.

Despite this Australia is pretty strict really. Pretty shit on the motorist. Pretty shit on the personal grower.

Germany makes something silly like 70% more electricity from solar than Australia. Think about that.

Australia should be a world leader in solar given the sun and the space but minerals worth too much.

Great weather for outdoor grows here, that's pretty awesome.

Please excuse my meandering ramblings........

• Upvote 2

Good read and some excellent points have been

Unfortunately our society evolves around the dollar, so all ventures are going to be financed only if there is a profit to be made and taxes to be paid

We all know of the campaigns to demonise weed the big pharmaceutical companies have using since the early 20s

Control of society starts at a very early age , 30 yrs ago kids at school were convinced weed was bad , and where did that get us ; the introduction of crack cocaine , ice etc

It's ironic that people of this generation think weed is bad but will jump at the chance to drop a few pills to get there rocks off

The point I'm trying to make is the only way the critical mass will change is education, starting at schools at young ages

Also was thinking about a license to grow legally, wonder if 40 yes experience and resume of photos of grows would help[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Not sure why everybody knocks Australian industry, sure a lot of shit we invent goes overseas, Aussie investors can only stump up so many $, that coupled with the HIGH cost of manufacturing here, is it any surprise shit goes OS to be made.

we lead the world in home solar installations, and still play a leading role in developing solar tech, 

https://arena.gov.au/blog/raygen/

Edited by pedro de pacas

There WAS a time when we were leading in solar tech. And like Oldfark said ,,there was no interest from Gov ,

They keep talking about 'Baseload power' and where do we get baseload from?? Coal.

Coal is BIG BUSINESS. Australia is the 4th biggest producer of coal in the world, but the 2nd biggest exporter after Indonesia. Prior to 2011 Australia was the biggest exporter at 383 million tonnes from a total production of over 400 million tonnes. For the govt that means BIG jobs, BIG income and BIG taxes. It may screw with the environment but what the hell, the govt are only interested in their 4yr term, then they can blame the next lot that sit in Canberra.

Now if they go solar, they lose BIG jobs, BIG income and BIG taxes. It may help the environment but in 4yrs time, who cares? It's all about short term strategies.

South Australia has just installed the world's biggest battery to capture wind and solar energy and the Federal govt poo pooed the installation right from the very first mention of it. WHY? Because after the initial setup and building of the battery there is very little jobs, very little govt income and very little taxes from it. The coal lobbyists were screaming blue murder about it and had South Australia had a Liberal govt in power at the time, the battery wouldn't have happened. Coal has TOO much money behind it, solar doesn't.

We have the space to build solar farms, we have the tech to build solar installations. We just don't have a govt with enough balls to burn the coal lobbyists/producers. They donate too much money to political parties. Again it's all about the mighty $$$$$

Merl1n