Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

Hey brownie is that a pond liner got to rig something up for new tent

Was thinking conduit frame and pond liner , I can then extend the frame to make a scrog with clothes line from Bunnings

Put a pump in to extract water and afghan bobs your uncle

To water I was gonna use a 60 litre res setup with pump and run 13mm pipes to each pot with a few cut offs to water 6 at time x3

12 photos on each side and 6 autos running up the middle

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

No just some weed mat, before I upgraded holes used to put soil in a wheelie bin liner and other roots from surrounding trees would get thru the liners and I spose getting nutrients out of soil so lined hole with weed mat cut 6 finger sized holes in bottom then put boards in and then put liner in. Your little venture sounds interesting be keen to see some pics later.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Got some volcanic rock dust in the mail from OGS after not adding it to the original mix, so took little walk up to sprinkle some over the top and water in, more rain happening so good time to do it. Had to take some happy snaps let you see how well they've settled in, these are the WWXBB in the OGS mix these were put in 3 weeks ago from their small pots.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

post-61073-151200119233_thumb.jpg

post-61073-15120012164_thumb.jpg

post-61073-151200124116_thumb.jpg