First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

Oops just read your post micmac....totally agree that there's an issue underground as well as above. Would love to know what the cause is if BB finds out.

quite possibly, sorry be so brash b4 , but repotting and seasol then some cal mag , n see where to go from there

Number 1 priority, stop larva feeding on roots, they could also be causing any nute deficiency

Sure you ain't got fungus gnats? Showing classic symptoms of larvae infection

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

BB posted a picture a week ago or so and in that picture was the culprit it was flea beetles and theres tell tale signs of fleas beetles being that theres pin holes all over his plants,the effects on cannabis are simular to gnats,it doesn't mean that there couldn't be other bugs at play here as well but BB hasnt reported any sign of gnats as far as i know

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The beetles are small and shiny, with large rear legs. Eggs are laid at the base of plant stems in early summer after a feeding period, and larvae feed at the roots. Adult beetles, about 1/16 inch long, feed on foliage, producing “shotholes” in the leaves.

All I'm saying is the larva are feeding on roots, there's no cure at this stage, only eradicating them will save anything they infest

And the only way to eradicate is start afresh

At the moment the plant is living on built up supplies n looks like there running out quickly

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Bastards got chimeons lettuce , she shit herself when I pulled them out washed roots in the middle of 35c day and moved them into new plot , they look a bit scratchy , get a pic tomorrow but all new growth is good

Threw soil in bag and placed in garbage

That was about a week ago

After seeing all your pests BB i'm really glad I had access to the knowledge at OSA. Coco/perlite with 1g of neem powder to 1tl medium. I've never had a bug prob. That and I'm growing indoors. I feel for you, that's basically what happened to the first 6 bagseed plants. Snails, and a shit gardener. I should of read more before I even purchased the worst possible potting mix available. It was a good learning tool. Good grow thoughts coming your way. Good luck.

Edited by ooodog

Thanks everyone for the amazing help here! Your detective work has been top notch. I would never have suspected anything doing damage underground.

I will be doing a full repot this Saturday and washing the soil completely away. These flee Beatles have been a f**king nightmare haha

Any suggestions on a solid grow medium I’d be able to pick up from bunnings?

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing all your pests BB i'm really glad I had access to the knowledge at OSA. Coco/perlite with 1g of neem powder to 1tl medium. I've never had a bug prob. That and I'm growing indoors. I feel for you, that's basically what happened to the first 6 bagseed plants. Snails, and a shit gardener. I should of read more before I even purchased the worst possible potting mix available. It was a good learning tool. Good grow thoughts coming your way. Good luck.

My local hydro shop sells sir lanka coco Neem. It's like Neem refused coco coir. Good shit that shit

Thanks everyone for the amazing help here! Your detective work has been top notch. I would never have suspected anything doing damage underground.

I will be doing a full repot this Saturday and washing the soil completely away. These flee Beatles have been a f**king nightmare haha

Any suggestions on a solid grow medium I’d be able to pick up from bunnings?

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Bunnings shit is good. And don't get anything with slow release ferts in it. If I were you I'd get a seed raising mix and use hydro nutes. I had great success on my last grow with that. Osmocote seed raising mix is good and mix with perlite. 30% ish is what I used.

But someone else might have a better option. But everyone will agree that Bunnings is shit.