First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

http://www.growweedeasy.com/white-powdery-mildew

Looks like you have this maybe. So it tells you about a few remedies. Neem, milk etc

Hi flubbed

I believe you may be mistaking the white tomato dust I have used for this white powdery mildew?

I’ll take a photo of the plants now and show you how they look at the current moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is them now, the green stuff in the pot is staminade (to draw the bugs away from the plant and into the water)

This is the first plant, the biggest one. It’s having the hardest time of the two

65fd8ce82bae978f167441441264e908.jpg

d951e7ac2f941e41641e18515f902fde.jpg

d8cf6d85d1c4e3022b360630c4dbd17e.jpg

900546340ffe1a2ddf2cbe861d72ad84.jpg

This is the second plant

680006e31dbbd592a22b92e33b266521.jpg

b53c2a93d32ba781d1c2e332ffc5d03d.jpg

2e35e9fe7bc183f1f8ff7fdf6f391963.jpg

f7c8a2ece2f4f9d2fa2a0beb6f1fa301.jpg

Both plants still have some burnt fan leaves, but I was afraid to remove all of the burnt leaves and not leave the plants with enough to photosynthesize. However I did immediately removed all the dead and burnt new buds which has been replaced pretty quickly by brand new buds

Again thank you all soo much for all the help and advice. It’s sooo awesome to have soo many people willing to help out and give advice and guidance to newbies like myself.

Cheers

BB

Mate don't know who told u is was burn , the problem your plant if facing is under ground, u can only see the damage not the cause

If I am right your problem is whatever has attacked your plants is eating the roots this the shitty looking tips , that's not burn!

Sorry I'm not a very patient or tolerant person, Your plant isn't patient either it don't give a f,, k it dies it dies, can't grow new sprouts it's gonna die

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Mate don't know who told u is was burn , the problem your plant if facing is under ground, u can only see the damage not the cause

If I am right your problem is whatever has attacked your plants is eating the roots this the shitty looking tips , that's not burn!

Sorry I'm not a very patient or tolerant person, Your plant isn't patient either it don't give a f,, k it dies it dies, can't grow new sprouts it's gonna die

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

All good Micmac, I appreciate the advice. I’ll clean the soil off Saturday morning and re pot them

Thanks heaps

Hey BB....feel for you buddy. I totally agree with micmac that you have a serious issue and need to act but am wondering whether there may be more than one issue. One, there's definitely something eating your plant and it would be ideal to identify the culprit. Two, it looks to me like you have burn or die off from something other than an insect perhaps. Whatdya reckon micmac?

HI BB,considering the way they looked the other day i can definitely see an improvement but like we discussed and like others are saying repotting is going to be the way to go to reduce another infestation just because flea beetles leave larvae in the soil and so the cycle starts again until you break the cycle,which is why i suggested you get them into fresh soil earlier in the month but dont stress your plant looks good enough to make it till Saturday if thats the earliest you can get round to doing it,damm bugs they test the patients of even the most experienced of growers so your doing ok,,,,P.S dont forget to get them out into that rain when it hits,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app