First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

Or u could do what I would probably do

Prepare some fresh medium take the plant of pot wash all the soil away from roots n plant itself

When u are satisfied u got them all repot the plant in the fresh medium n take measures to ensure no re infection.

You might think this drastic but it seems that the situation u are in

This will not kill the plant, it will take 2 /3 weeks to recover , from what I've read here it's gonna take at least that anyway and no guarantees it will make

At least this way u give it a chance , bug free

When you repotting light seasol solution as required, when u see it bouncing back go to normal routine starting slowly working up

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

Or u could do what I would probably do

Prepare some fresh medium take the plant of pot wash all the soil away from roots n plant itself

When u are satisfied u got them all repot the plant in the fresh medium n take measures to ensure no re infection.

You might think this drastic but it seems that the situation u are in

This will not kill the plant, it will take 2 /3 weeks to recover , from what I've read here it's gonna take at least that anyway and no guarantees it will make

At least this way u give it a chance , bug free

When you repotting light seasol solution as required, when u see it bouncing back go to normal routine starting slowly working up

Hi Micmac

Thank you for your suggestion! I will take it into consideration and decided what I’ll do closer to the re Potting day.

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that! So basically when re Potting wash off all the soil from the roots then re pot

Yip. So you will want the pot to So you will want the soil to dry out a bit before doing it so that you don't damage the roots if a chunk of soil falls off. Then rinse off very carefully. Don't damage your roots. Repot carefully. They will get shock but will recover in 2 weeks or so. You got this bra Edited by Flubbed grower
  • Upvote 1

Yip. So you will want the pot to So you will want the soil to dry out a bit before doing it so that you don't damage the roots if a chunk of soil falls off. Then rinse off very carefully. Don't damage your roots. Repot carefully. They will get shock but will recover in 2 weeks or so. You got this bra

Thank you very much! I’ll be going this in the next week or two

Cheers

BB

Matey I been doing this a very long time , u ain't got 2/3 weeks u got 2/3 days

I don't think you realise bugs are like us when u on good thing stick with it

I just don't give advise lightly especially when it's this drastic

At the end of the day it's your call

As flubbed said as little damage to roots as possible water from tap will be fine , make sure they r clean

Workout how deep u need to go , hold plant in place n fill in around it, take it all the way to the first node

Light seasol solution n leave

Water as required n wait

• Upvote 1