First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

Beautiful looking plants!! I went to Amsterdam in 2012 and a gram of White Widow was my first purchase. I’ve never forgotten that smell and been wanting to grow it ever since. I think your pics/report have inspired me to take it on next season! I’m also in Vic so it’s great to see how well she’s turned out for you down here. I’ll be following closely for the final product report!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Oh man! I’m wrapped I’ve been able to inspire you to grow these lovely girls. They are an incredible strain, really hardy and forgiving and produce a solid yield (so far) and they smell unreal.

I get these seeds from ILGM, all Feminized. I believe I payed $100 for 10 Feminized seeds. It was a special. Well worth it. They have been terrific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all

So I went out to check on the girls this morning and noticed on if them has a few of its leaves curled up

3c57d695d4e7184e8bf9bbf6a70e0e59.jpg

I originally thought this was from heat stress as I’ve seen it on a few of the indoor grows in this forum where the lights were too close, but then I did a bit of reading and apparently it can also be due to water stress, which makes sense as yesterday I gave them their first flush.

Anyone had this happen before?

Any advice?

Cheers

BB

Doesn’t really seem to be getting better or worse. Not sure what it is really

Can’t be heat because it hasn’t gotten over 25 degrees, and after the flush I didn’t water it for a full 24 hours so I can’t imagine it water stress either. Maybe from the beating it copped with the two days of wind?

gday everyone

They are doing great! Thickening up real well and they trichomes are beginning to go amber. I’m aiming to harvest on Monday!

I will post a harvest report with some pics of some of the nicer buds

Thanks everyone for your unreal help! Can’t wait to harvest these girls and begin enjoying them!

Cheers

BB