First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

Okay so I’ve harvested one of the two plants and fuck me it took all god damn day hahaha

Got a shit ton of trim and some really nice fat heads!

Unfortunately it looks as though someone around my place is also growing (I know my neighbor is as I saw his plant before and I’ve heard them talking about it) anyway someone’s plant was a male and has pollenated mine because I found about 15 seeds in one of my plants, and I’m sure more will appear as they dry up. Pretty shit really haha but what can you do right?

I guess that’s the nature of outdoor growing hey?

Anyway super happy with the progress so far, they are currently drying up in a nice dark cupboard

Will upload some pics when I get a chance to take a few

Cheers for everyone’s help, it’s been unreal

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Okay so I have finished harvesting and fuck me did it take way longer than I planned!!! Geez

It’s all currently hang drying now, but I’ll weigh it all once I finish drying and jar it

It’s been a blast, thanks all for your help and support, couldn’t have done it without ya!

Here’s a pic of one of the buds my misses trimmed up (she went over the top and trimmed every last leaf off, took her like an hour just on this bud) it’s the only one that looks like this haha the rest were just trimmed up. But I wanted to share this with everyone cause fucking hell it looks gorgeous

e35d6d5be4d37c4e30af60d71dc4b974.jpg

cc812bdaab5fa3fd4c87995aa210b5e6.jpg24390488084e0084c0e4c30db484a6c6.jpg

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1