First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

All good, I've miss read what use are on about. I flush potted plants for a month as my soil mixes have a lot of slow release ferts.

So even with plain h2o, it's still getting feed from the soil.

As far as not watering before harvest I think I've been going a week then pulling up. Depending on how big your pots are black ones usually dry out very quick.

And I've been to spec savers getting my new spectacles next week, eye sight is up to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

All good, I've miss read what use are on about. I flush potted plants for a month as my soil mixes have a lot of slow release ferts.

So even with plain h2o, it's still getting feed from the soil.

As far as not watering before harvest I think I've been going a week then pulling up. Depending on how big your pots are black ones usually dry out very quick.

And I've been to spec savers getting my new spectacles next week, eye sight is up to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ahah all good gazza, thanks for replying. The reason I’m asking is because I’m going away for two days and was just wanting to make sure the girls will be fine without a drink. They will be inside in complete darkness for two full days and then I return Home and will harvest them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey BB.....super duper looking plants, first grow or not. Well done! Just one thing.....please don't harvest yet. By the look of the last pics they still have a lots of fattening up & filling out to do. I'm in Sth Gippy and my mixed bunch of ladies are definitely maturing earlier this year (already a smattering of amber trichs on a couple & up to 75% cloudy trichs on a few too) but peak is still at least a few weeks off. Harvesting too early was one of my early growing mistakes. By all means sample away but imho for maximum yield & quality you would be well advised to give them more time.

• Upvote 2