First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

g'day bb , alrighty! I laughed when I read that , was like you where really devo about having to wait. BB the buds in this pic are only 4 or 5% amber. so if I was to take em now be way early .

Ahaha I am a bit devo about waiting, but I will non the less haha

it’s raining a bit today, so its got me nervous about mold.

Holy shit man, those things are huge! Look at the size of some of those buds! God those looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g'day bb thanks mate , yeah starting to fatten up ggod , . ya funny young fella , don't be to worried a bit of rain shouldn't worry ya buds mate , some stains are really mould resist others will mould up if a bird pisses on em as he flies past .  but a days rain shouldn't hurt mate . their in pots move em  if looks like days of rain imo

g'day bb thanks mate , yeah starting to fatten up ggod , . ya funny young fella , don't be to worried a bit of rain shouldn't worry ya buds mate , some stains are really mould resist others will mould up if a bird pisses on em as he flies past . but a days rain shouldn't hurt mate . their in pots move em if looks like days of rain imo

They are fattening up real well!

Ahaha I’m a stress head especially this close to the end. I did a bit of reading and white widows are quite mold resistant which is comforting though.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking of doing. At this rate I’m thinking the first few weeks of April will be harvest time (as I’d like to do it in stages and pick off the ripe colas, I don’t want too intense of a couch lock haha) and then let the popcorn buds ripen a bit more.

Show us ya pics lol

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ahaha I haven’t taken any lately. These are from Friday. I’ll take a few more tonight

37b40924b46987d64b818dad33a9e2d2.jpg

cd1a917719dae41affd8d9e210091648.jpg

c85cab93cca36f8b6dd5e4ab07c6d5ae.jpg

They have filled out a little more since these photos. Not heaps more, but still some.

I can’t wait to harvest now gazza hahaha

Dying to trim them up and cure them

They are looking amazing mate. You gotta be happy with that. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Oh mate I am wrapped with how they turned out! Been an absolute blast and I’m already planning the strains for next year haha

I am aware that white widow was an easy newbie strain, and it looks to be true cause she took a beating and bounced back like no tomorrow.

I’ll be more careful next year and and know what to look out for, but fuck it was a fun run.

And the best part is still to come, harvest and enjoy that shit!

Cheers Timmy

• Upvote 1