State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

Thanks itchy, i haven't got any powder form but ive got a few aloe plants so i might blitz a bit up later and give it a whirl,sals havnt been fed anything yet nothin but water so far and could definitely do with a couple more hours of sunlight to,the suns still on the move but should be getting all day sun soon and i recken that will make a big difference to, il let you know how i go with the health tonic it sounds promising,cheers itchy,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

i saw your pics of aloe , that's why i suggested it , cheap & on hand by the look of the pic 

soil drench or foliar , nice if you can add fulvic to both aloe & coconut , helps with up take

but not the end of the world if you don't add it 

can also use fish amino acids like fulvic , one comes to mind is ECO Aminogrow 

the watering i do most is aloe , fulvic & silica for drench & foliar sprays  

Thanks itchy, i haven't got any powder form but ive got a few aloe plants so i might blitz a bit up later and give it a whirl,sals havnt been fed anything yet nothin but water so far and could definitely do with a couple more hours of sunlight to,the suns still on the move but should be getting all day sun soon and i recken that will make a big difference to, il let you know how i go with the health tonic it sounds promising,cheers itchy,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

ps , if concerned , you look like you have a few plants 

use one as a test subject