State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

My sals have been struggling a bit with cold weather i been getti ng but there ok they seem to of settled into there new home ok and now its seems to be warming up bit i think il top them in the next week or so,one of them has no leaves right up the stem friggen snail and the stems in general are a bit thin but i think they'll pick up so im not concerned,yet lol pics9332799ea4253a509a775a5fecb33c03.jpg4abeca5c1603491230cc2714f554d9c6.jpg32abb07c4f8a1da3e4f52959be62b62d.jpg0cf3241844ef26e131247c2e6489bd41.jpg8ff344f44d75a862d7262917b033245f.jpgc8d554dad0ace8a8861a2ea57b96d433.jpgdf778f739d0e0ad15c484d2bc7f1fbc8.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yep sure is looking good nice and bushy too,im going to go and top mine right now and hope they fill out and bush up to,im hoping the stems will have a chance to thinken up a bit while they recover from topping otherwise i might hgave to think about staking them before they fall over lol

suggestions

Health Tonic 

Aloe vera 15ml of inner leaf gel per liter 

although whole leaf blended to the same amounts above 

will prob be just as good & less work when using a real aloe plant leaf

Root & Shoot boost 

pop corn , Seed Sprout Tea , sprout 2oz of corn seed , when tap root is as long as seed

blend with a lill water & add to 20lts of rain water , prefer not tap if on town water

Easier way for pretty much same thing 

All Natural Nudie plain Coconut water , lite blue package

or freeze dried coconut water powder if you can get it

of cause a real young green coconut would be the best 

same rates as aloe 15ml per liter as a drench 

Cytokinin in corn seed sprout tea & coconut water ( coconut same thing as corn seed just a bigger seed )

Cytokinin induces growth of shoot buds, while more auxin induces root formation.

Cytokinins are involved in many plant processes, including cell division and shoot and

root morphogenesis. They are known to regulate axillary bud growth and apical dominance.

• Upvote 1

Thanks itchy, i haven't got any powder form but ive got a few aloe plants so i might blitz a bit up later and give it a whirl,sals havnt been fed anything yet nothin but water so far and could definitely do with a couple more hours of sunlight to,the suns still on the move but should be getting all day sun soon and i recken that will make a big difference to, il let you know how i go with the health tonic it sounds promising,cheers itchy,,GQ