GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

What is the differnece between your bubble bags and other bubble bags sold?

99% of bags offered are made of 600D pvc coated material that is superior to the original Bubble Bag brand that is made of 800D

Please see our Bubble bag review video for a complete review of all bags offered online as well as offline.

This video will give a great idea of what to look for when purchasing a set of bags. We have personally used

all bags in our video and would like to inform you as a customer the pros and cons of all bags offered.

How should I clean my Bubble Bags?

Hand rinse the bags thoroughly with cold water immediately before and after use and hang to dry. Do not

use warm or hot water, as this will clog the screens with melted trichomes. If your screens become clogged,

you can gently clean them with 99% isopropyl alcohol. After cleaning, rinse with cold water. Always allow

the bags to dry completely before storing them to prevent mold or rot.

i think this is the vid he mentions https://youtu.be/X46VfawR0iM

i also have a set of silk screens ( screen printing ) & some particle sieve tins , like this https://www.google.com/search?q=particle+sieve&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmk-vL3M_aAhVFX5QKHasOB5EQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974 but don't have the shaker machine 

all methods take time to do so these days bubble doesn't get much of a run here 

however a laboratory particle separator would be cool but your up for a couple grand to buy the shaker + the mesh bottom tins which aren't cheap either   

I use a 125 micron tumbler, then i card it over a 70 silk screen 

the left overs go in the oil bag

only ever used two screens before the tumbler a 130 and a 70

only use 6 month or longer cured shit, the same as me oil i make, let it cure for another 6, like the oil, it only gets better and better

the longer the cure the more flavour it gets, in my opinion anyway

cheers guys i appreciate the info, well i just got round to trying some and i am wrecked lol its a very nice fragrant smell and taste about it, very tasty mmm mmm mmmmmmm smoother than i was expecting how am i ever going to go back to smoking buds lol i had trouble deciphering what letters to press just to send this message and eyes are red as, i dont think ive had red eyes since yesterday lmao but prior to that its been a long time since ive had red eyes, i can feel them burning

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app